Chapter 14

A white-haired man entered a local tavern outside their village. There are other places in Konoha that can ease him out but this time, he chose to mix his anger with alcohol. He didn't really know at first where to go nor how to release his frustrations. Whether to bluster or punch a wall, scream, shout just to be freed by all the negative feelings he's feeling.

"Three bottles of sake."

He said as he ordered to a barman. Other customers (the not so busy ones) were already shooting glances at his direction the moment he stepped in, probably knowing who he is. After that, it doesn't really matter. The local tavern was located outside the village but not too far away from it. They knew Tobirama as the 'Hokage's brother' or the 'Younger Senju' as Hashirama was known to be the 'Senju leader' and the Hokage.

The red-eyed man's behavior maybe far from his brother - that childish,charismatic and always wearing a smile man that all people looked up to, but despite of their differences, Tobirama was really responsible and faithful to his duties.

Maybe he was just a shadow of his older brother, always bested by him since they were little. He can still remember when Hashirama and their father argued - probably their worst argument ever, that Butsuma announced Tobirama as his successor and not Hashirama on the their faces. But not long before Butsuma died, he voluntarily decided to step down and bring back Hashirama's right to be the Senju leader. He very well knew, Hashirama was and always be the best among them. He never felt any jealousy about it anyway for he love his older brother same as their other brothers - now late brothers.

He respect Hashirama and cared deeply for him. That was why he can never, ever allow something or someone ruin his reputations.

The albino started to drink. One glass after another. He was never a hard drinker unlike his brother, although he drinks occasionally but he prefers a half glass of wine over some sake. Little by little the sake has it effect on him.

Despite him wearing a stoic face all the times, he cared deeply to the village and on its inhabitants. They are all like a family to him. And even though he usually argue a lot on his Hokage brother, telling him what to do instead of what the latter really wants, or ordering him what he need and must do, it's all because he wanted the best for the village, the village which was his brother's dream.

He drank a full glass.

The best sensory shinobi as they call him, still cannot find a very good nor good reason. Still, on his tipsy stage, cannot find why Hashirama was bewitched by her.

Speaking of good looks - hands down, even Tobirama can see it. The Uchiha is gifted by a lot of good looks though her hair can rival a nest. Fom her face, her majestic eyes and long eyelashes to a tall slender frame. He have to agree that if Madara was not born to be an Uchiha or she didn't had to be Madara, maybe he's on a battle against his brother by winning her heart.

Tobirama drank again, this time its directly from the second bottle and wonder what the hell was he thinking.

Of power - this is a much self explanatory on his part. She got the 'goddess of shinobi' title while his brother remained to be the undefeated shinobi. Wondering how did the Uchiha manage to raise a female child surpassing male shinobis up to that level. His older brother might be really into powerful female type but for him, a girl of that kind was not the one his brother needs. Hashirama was already powerful, why the need to have someone who always picking up senseless fights over who's the stronger between them? Who was prideful and violent just as he knows this witch.

He sighed heavily.

For him, he can see things than his older brother for the latter's mind was always been cloudy whenever that girl walks in front of him.