Chapter 10

Madara Uchiha was very meticulous. She make sure everything was in order before she work. The raven haired lady put a finger and slid it over the Hokage's table, windows and cabinets to check if it's dustless.

She frowned looking at her finger "I cant believe this doesn't bother him"

It's 6 o'clock in the morning, alone in the Hokage's office. She scowled seeing a box full of crumpled papers over the table. Clearly, she can never work on a place like this. Someone opened the door so sudden and the person was holding a pile of books.

"Madara-sama," The said Uchiha directed the person to put those books on the floor.

"What are those books?"

Toka arranged the books nicely (on the floor) as Madara ordered her.

"This is Tobirama-sama's ..." answered by the Senju.

Fine.

The Senju lady observed as the Uchiha wiped dirt on the table, dumping unnecessary crumpled papers. After that Madara then cleaned the cabinet. Toka volunteered to clean the windows.

"That idi-...when did Hashirama last clean his office table?" a hint of disgust can be heard from the Uchiha.

"He is doing it monthly." The Senju lady replied plainly (while cleaning windows)

"For the love of Sage!"

After an hour of cleaning the whole office, Madara asked Toka to dump the sore-in-her-eyes box of crumpled papers outside and asked her to get a decent trash bin instead. Of course, they have to get a little amount of village's fund to buy the trash bin.

She was alone on the place and after a long while finally seated on the Kage's chair. She will be the Hokage until Hashirama get back; the office was now clean, far from it usual appearance.

Madara looked for a pen inside a drawer but instead she found a familiar object.

She held up a crystal jar containing the pink flower from the little girl yesterday, eyeing on the small paper together with the flower pulling if out.

A note.

Mara,

On the first drawer is the list of inventory of our office which I forgot to tell you yesterday.

P.S

I also forgot to clean everything! :D

Hashirama

"Stupid Senju."

Hashirama used his jutsu for the flower to grow back its roots and put some soil to keep it alive. He was fully aware of her cleanliness, might have thought on how to prevent her day to be ruined. The flower in his opinion can do an outstanding job, either way Madara put it as that.

Little did she know the fact where the original idea on giving her the flower came from

The Hokage-in-charge placed the jar over the table and started to work.

-xXx-

After a long three day tiring trip, Hashirama's group was nearing the Uzushio's entrance; a huge gate inscribed with the Uzumaki's symbol, the whirlpool. The Konoha group was greeted by the Uzumakis, leaded by its clan head. Ashina Uzumaki.

Ashina was an elderly man having long white hair; he's wearing a pure black kimono, the shoulders of which bore the crest of Uzushio The two leaders bowed at each other and were followed by their respective men.