Chapter 3

When he first met her, he cannot believe that a girl can throw pebbles like that (and that a girl can be fond of throwing pebbles). Usually, a girl at that age was playing dolls with her friends,with her mother combing her hair,teaching her how to cook,stitch ,embroidery,cleaning the house and any other girly things to do.

Tapping her foot to the ground every time that the pebble does not hit the other side,Hashirama sensed that she is not just throwing pebbles.

She's throwing a nag. A nag. (which is a girly trait).

Hashirama picked a pebble and tossed it to the other side.

He found her cute,well, she was really cute. Pale skin, onyx eyes ,dark,spiky, messy, shoulder length layered hair that was framing her doll-like face. His favorite was her very attractive eyes.

"I am Hashirama, and from now on I am your rival in skipping stones!" The boy delightedly introduced himself.

"What an idiot," she pouted.

...silence...

"I am Madara."

"Madara?"

...a pause...

"Are you deaf or what?"

"It sounds like a boy's name to me."

"It's because they wanted me to become one."

Hashirama was dumbfounded but deep inside of him: "Is there a jutsu for that?"

He didn't know why he was mingling with a girl. Punching,kicking, she even talk like a man. Hashirama usually plays with Tobirama and Itama as well as the other Senju children. But Madara was different. She was faster,tougher,smarter than any of them and Hashirama found it interesting to play with a girl who was stronger than a boy and can take a par on him.

-xXx-

"Are you sure about this?"

"Ha,watch and learn."

They both knew each other's ability by this time (personal information aside) but Hashirama was hesitating to have a sparring match with Madara. He didn't like the idea to fight a female shinobi. If she was an enemy, he can.

Hashirama was starting to doubt his thoughts of her being an Uchiha, because he Uchiha doesn't have a female shinobis (yet).

-xXx-

Hashirama was sitting on a grass and Madara was lying. Both of them were panting heavily. He let out a suppressed laugh.

"Tch, someday I'm gonna beat you and turn you into pieces!" She was beaten by him on their match. Hashirama crawled to Madara's side (They were both damn good and damn tired)

"Now I know why you were named with a boy's name."

Madara narrowed her eyes looking at him.

"Like I care."

Hashirama held her arms gently for her to sit up.

"Mara,"

"It's Ma-da-ra!"

"But Mara suits you more." She scowled ,he grinned.

-xXx-

Madara blunty said that Hashirama's hairstyle was terrible. She ridiculed him by saying he doesn't have any fashion sense ,a pot-look-alike ,a mushroom ,a bowl. Hashirama buried his face around his arms.

"Stop being so sensitive, I'm just saying the truth!"

There was a time after their sparring match when Madara was cleaning her clothes in the river. Hashirama was about to peek from behind when Madara punched the light out of him and yelled "Stop standing behind me!"