Chapter 10

PENIS!

I shiver, fully aware of his not-so-little friend pushing up against my lower stomach. He presses his pelvis into my own making me gasp. I can barely think with this rock of a man on top of me, naked. His face is pressed deep into my shoulder, giving me the perfect angle to sniff his hair, mmm so manly. Finally he lifts his head to look at me.

"This kind of went faster than I planned, I'm happy you know now, and so is my wolf." Riley stares lovingly down at me.

This is kind of fast but I can't deny the way I feel. I don't care what he is, or what he can do, I just want him.

"So I wasn't too far off then." I think out loud, "You do think you can turn into a wolf...you can also prove it too." I add wryly.

"This is a very promising position we're in right now." He reminds me once more pushing himself against me.

"Ah!" Okay I'm turned on, big time. "What are you going to do now?" I breathe into his face.

His eyes darken and he pushes his lips against mine in heated passion, humming in appreciation. His tongue darts into my mouth and I cant stop my hips from thrusting upward. My hands roam down his back... just about to touch his glorious behind when an angry but somehow adorable voice yells out,

"Nathanial! You put some clothes on RIGHT NOW!"

Riley in a flash is standing wearing the shorts Seb had left. I quickly stand and turn completely embarrassed to see Candice standing there covering a little boys eyes.

Oh nuggets, this would only happen to me, how could I forget that we're in public. I look over at Riley, shocked to see he's scowling at his mother in anger. Why is he mad? We just scarred this pour child for life.

"There was a small search party for Jimmy here, and I find him sitting here watching you two! Jimmy, go inside and find your mother, she's worried." She gives him a small push towards the house.

Once there are no children left she continues, "I want grandchildren. So yes please go crazy... BUT! I cannot stress this enough. Keep it behind doors." And with that Candice spins and breezes back through the doors.

A small giggle escapes my mouth before I full on burst out into laughter. What can I say? I'm so overly mortified that laughing seems to be the only thing to do. Riley looks over at me, amusement replacing his anger.

"Well then, lets go and find you something to eat." He grabs my hand and pulls me to the house.

Luckily there's no one in sight, I relax slightly. Riley opens the fringe, looking like he's at a loss. I put him out of his misery and walk up behind him, bravely wrapping my arms around his lower stomach. He places one of his hands on mine, purring loudly. Yes, purring. Weird.

"How about some soup?" I talk into his back.

He shifts around, wrapping his arms around me too.

"I'm so happy that you haven't left me." He squeezes me tighter.

"Don't you get it? I could never leave you. My heart is on the line, and I wouldn't be able to pull back now even if I tried."

With a kiss to each of my cheeks, he releases me, walking to the cupboard to get two cans of chicken noodle soup.

After cooking and pouring the soup into two bowls we sit down, I eat mine at record pace.

"Will you stay here tonight? I can't let you go so soon after letting you in on my world, I'm still worried you're going to freak out and leave me, please?" He pleads.