Chapter 5

Yay! Say hurrah cause your dream boy is coming!!
JARED PADALECKI!!!
WARNING: HE IS EXTREMELY CUTE. BE SURE TO CARRY AN ASTHMA PUMP TO BREATH WHILE YOU SEE HIM. *_*
This chapter is where they meet face to face. I am sure,  you gonna love it.
Cast shall be?
For your choice, comment.
My choice is- Jared Padalecki and Nina Dobrev. (Yay! Supernatural plus The Vampire diaries! *_*)

"This is dangerous, Edwin. Why the hell did you open this new company when you don't even have the slightest of knowledge?" Mr. Leo Forbes said controlling his anger still his grip on the chalice showed that he is angry.

Edwin is not scared of his cold, ruthless father. He smiled at him and said," Father, I am still learning. Soon I will know everything and then I guarantee you that there won't be any loss."  Mr. Leo Forbes always believed in his son but will never show him that on his son's face.

"You are keeping the opening ceremony tomorrow. How will you learn all about producing a film?" his father snapped.

Edwin laughed.

"Father, it's just my name coming in that film. Not me. I am suppose to observe things on the set. Just make final nods. Nothing else."

"Edwin, you are my son. When you do something, you are taking the pride of Forbes & Co. along with you. Be careful... Very careful." he said staring with his cold blue eyes which Edwin did not inherit.

"Well said. I'll take care of that." Edwin said giving a serious nod.

As he left, he sighed. He has asked for fifty billion dollars, just to make a movie.

The day Edwin saw a girl with beautiful hair with hands covering her face, rambling about she has future plans and so she should not meet an accident, she had already charmed him.

Edwin saw a girl dancing on an empty road with a beggar. She looked good from afar. He forgot that his friend is sitting right beside him waiting for him to drive ahead, he just applied the brakes and stared at Athena's smile and the way her collar bone showed up while dancing. She is hot! he first thought. But he knew that if he tries to get a one night stand then he did surely be kicked by that girl.

Though she did not rub upon him immediately because she was not her fun type. He prefers bitches for satisfying his hormones and sometimes bitches get stuck to him probably because of his looks and richness. But again, he does not know why is he stalking that girl? Why is making such stupid plans to meet that girl? What does he want to do after meeting that girl? All these questions are unanswered by his own brain.

"Dude! Your dad seemed frustrated. What did you do? Did you propose that stupid idea of yours to him?" his friend John asked him.

Edwin slide his drink aside as he looked at the time.

"Yeah, let's go. We have to go speak to the director. I need to tell him about my plan." Edwin said.

"What plan? Of going to New York university and..." John almost screamed but Edwin kept a hand on John's mouth.

"Shh... Be low man. My father has not got any slightest clue." he whispered.

When they reached the director who is known for making sensual movies.

"Mr. Richardson, you decide the actor but I get to chose the actress. I want to go to New York university's campus for searching a fresh face." Edwin said as he slided both his hands in his denim pockets.

"I work my way, Mr. Forbes. The actress should have that capacity to work with me. I don't bargain with my films." Mr. Richardson, the director said.