Chapter 19

Song for this chapter by Calvin Harris & disciples- 'How deep is your love'
Like I promised in my last chapter, I am going to tell you what to do when he doesn't text you back. When he doesn't text you back, just message him for the last time and ask him whether his thumb fell off and so he can't text back? Now after this text he will surely get a good knowledge of your sarcasm and he will realize whom he is talking to. ;)
So hello guys, About my awesome book please do tell your buddies!
-Pink__blush.

She went upto Stella's apartment. Ringing the door bell, she stood there with her two bags with her. When she opened the door, her unusual colorer bluish green eyes focused on Athena.

"Hey, why are you not picking up my call? I went to your house but they said that you left already." Stella said opening the door to let Athena come in.

Athena kept a straight face all the time as she entered and sat on Stella's bed.

"Why did you lie to me?" Athena asked directly.

Stella sighed as she sat besides her and took her hand in her hand.

"Because I knew that it's the only way possible for Edwin to be with you. Trust me Athena, I never wanted to see you in this much of pain. I never wanted to see you falling apart like this. It's just that when he talked to us to let his identity a secret for you, we saw that he won't hurt you. I had even warned him to be a good boyfriend. Ath! We love you and we did this for you. Forgive all of us for the last time?" Stella asked with her eyes shining in sincerity.

"I have already forgiven you. It's a shame that you still don't know that I can never hold grudges against my friends." Athena said with a small weak smile.

"I already knew that you will. So when are you guys marrying? I will be the bridesmaid." Stella said turning her attention to her Athena fully.

"I have not yet forgiven him. Stella, I am still that old Athena who hates rich guys. And Edwin is royally rich. I can't accept him. Rich people are douché. You have known that. James is a douchébag and you know that better than me." she explained her hatred for rich guys.

"Athena, James is a douchébag doesn't explain that Edwin is a douché. Both are rich. Yes, they are. Both are handsome hunk. But... Both don't have same heart. Why don't you.understand that richness is no where connected to a person's nature." Stella cried.

"Many Novels says so. Many people have that experience. I have seen it. You have experienced it. Edwin loves me. I love Edwin. But what if he is that rich jerk?" Athena explained. Their conversation was now louder than before.

"I have experienced a guy cheating me. I have won't give a common statement on rich guys being jerk just because one rich whom I dated was a jerk." Stella debated.

Athena got that point.
I was being judge-mental bitch about rich guys? She thought.

"Maybe yes. Not all novels can be applied to your life. Maybe I should have not judged Edwin on him being rich. But Stell, still he lied to me. He was like a jerk to me." she complained.

"Because of you Athena. Because you said that you hate rich guys, he did this. He lied because of you. He lied because that was the only way possible to come near you. So now stop pushing people out of your life. Forgive him Athena. He is worth it." Stella tried convincing her.

"Yes, I know. I know he is totally worth it but now it's too late. He should have said me the truth before we had sex. Now I feel used. But I know that it was some casual sex for him or for me. It was about us. He loves me. I love him but now he has to prove his love to me. He has to change his now tainted image in my head. I want to love Edwin Forbes but for that Edwin Forbes cannot be a rich bastard who is known for his laziness and whatever." Athena said crying with her head low.