Chapter 21

The song is from the best- Passenger "Let her go" 

Whaddaya do? How was the day guys? Well mine was awesome. Okayy, before I start my crappy stories from my day, let's jump to the story you'll are waiting to read! Oh by the way, I was just irritating my chemistry Sir and he got so irritated that he warned me sweetly that he will throw me out of the window and I replied it with a smile. :p

Xxreadersxx
-Pink__blush.

Athena is staying all alone in an empty space with no great furniture and just a coffee table with one seat and the window's thin white curtain. Athena was living a pathetic life. Pathetic than before. She missed her family, friends, Edwin and her bed.

Living alone is something she can't do because she is afraid of emptiness too. When she lives alone, she starts thinking about all the ghost that can be present in an empty house.

Her work was going good as she saw her writing grow more beautiful. Currently she was in a big big emotional cyclone trapped with all the negativity and the only way out from it for her was to write.

"Yes Maya, I am good and about work it's going awesome. I think I will be promoted soon."  Athena said for the nth time to her sister as she called twice in a month.

"If you need something you know we are here. Mom and dad misses you too." Maya said cleaning the dishes after the lunch.

Athena sighed as she said,"Well it's not like it was easy for me. I am suffering more than you people. And if I need something then I'll surely ask for. Thank you for asking. How is Dexter?" she asked about her brother-in-law.

"We are fine. I uh... Well I am not suppose to announce this early but I can't resist so I am telling you one secret. Dexter wanted to announce this himself that I am pregnant." Maya said with tears in her eyes.

"Really? This is so awesome. I am going to be Aunt. I just hope it's a girl. Then we both can wear pink clothes. I am so happy for you. Congratulations!" Athena jumped on her seat.

The girl beside her cubicle glanced at her showing her the watch saying let's go for lunch!

Athena mouthed saying A minute.

"Thank you but don't just puke this news to mom and dad yet. Okay?" Maya warned.

Athena giggled. "Not to a soul. Don't worry."

When she hung up her phone, she turned to the girl sitting besides her cubicle.

"I am starving Athena." the girl complained.

"Then let's go, Dianna." Athena said switching off her phone.

As she took a big bite of her burger, she saw Dianna checking out someone behind her.

"Is he hot?" Athena asked without turning to see the guys.

"Hell Yeah..." Dianna whispered.

"Well, then I won't like him." Athena said as she licked her finger.

"But he is cute too." Dianna's face contorted in pure lust.

Athena rolled her eyes at Dianna, putting some money on the table.

She grabbed Dianna's hand and started walking for the exit while Dianna's head was still turned to that guy.

"Hey look Ath, he is looking at us." Dianna's said doing a victory jump.

Athena groaned.

"Dianna just so you realize, we have already used extra five minutes for lunch." she said as did not even bother to look at that guy for once while Dianna can't take her eyes off him.