Chapter 37

Here's to the last chapter! Okay, now am gonna go grab a couple of drinks for completing a book that I thought I'll leave midway. :)
Are we Happy about this story or just happy that it's over or is the end non-satisfying?
Comment! Comment!
Help me get better at this :)
Loads of love for supporting me throughout.
Thank you for the patience.
Wait for my third book?!

-Pink__blush.

"You remember the part where I left?"
"of course I do. The breeze, the click of your sandals on the floor, the car tires' friction on the road as you made that Sharp turn. Everything I remember Sweety."
"Then why did you let me go when you always say that you knew I'll come back."
"Because I don't want to be the reason for you not able to learn in life. This way maybe the way you learn. The way you awaken, enlighten and love yourself a little more to keep yourself before others."
"I did and I can't thank you enough." Athena said as the corner of her eyes wrinkled and she locked her hands with his.
As the little adorable blue eyed boy ran with his tiny feet ran towards them she smiled a little brighter as she squatted to hold him in her arms.
"Momma, I want a new toy." he whispered in her ears.
"I see, why don't you ask Daddy to get you one." she whispered back.
Edwin smiled at his boy.
"Didn't you get a new one recently, buddy?" he asked.
"It's not pretty. Sara says her doll is prettier than my car." the little boy complained with his finger pointing at a cute little girl with Brown locks playing with a Barbie house.
"Sara must be joking. Look at your car, it is so sporty than that doll, isn't it?" Athena said with her free hands in air.
Knowing that he won't get a new toy, he lowered his head in disappointment but only to face his mom again with a smile.
"Okay, can I get three cookies then?" he asked showing two fingers. Athena laughed as she corrected him by showing him three fingers. "Liam, this is how you show three fingers. One, two and three. Now let's go eat cookies."
She looked up at Edwin who nodded his head telling that he will look after Sara, Amber and Justin.
She kissed him and went in the house. Edwin kept staring at his wife who was fading in with distance with their eldest child, Liam.
"Daddy, can you help me sing a lullaby to my doll?" Sara called out sweeping off the Brown lock which fell on her face.
"Coming sweetie!" he said as he ran toward her.
Amber crawled her way to her Daddy as she giggled at his site.
"Hey there sweetheart! Will you sing with us?" he asked his youngest daughter, Amber. As she sat in her Daddy's lap along with Sara, they sang a song for the doll.
Though he was having fun with their children, he was internally laughing on himself for what he is doing right now.
Suddenly a loud cry stopped them all fron singing. This was an alarm for Edwin that Justin is up and must be hungry.
"Don't worry, I got it." Athena came to the balcony where Edwin was sitting with the girls. Soon the cries subsided and he sighed.
While holding their youngest child, Justin she looked at Edwin in a thoughtful way.
"I am so grateful to God that He gave me you." she smiled.
"So am I but Where is this coming from all of a sudden, baby?" he asked giving her a sexy smooth smile.
"You were not cool with the idea of adaption at first and now, look at you. Three adapted child and one little boy from me and you treat them all equally."
"Dadda, what do you mean by adaption?" the little girl Sara asked as she put her fingers in her mouth. Edwin gently tugged away her fingers from her mouth.
"It means loving someone with your own choice." he said, smiling.
"Am I adapted Dadda?" she asked.
"Yes sweetheart. The best adaption of my life." he answered as he tucked away a small flick of her hair away from her face.
"Does that mean you've adapted Mommy?" she asked.
Athena laughed.
"She is." Edwin said smiling amusingly at their daughter.
Just then, Matthew came walking briskly with a straight face as always.
"Master, Mr. Dotovski has arrived." he informed.
"Please look at his accommodation. I'll meet him in an hour." Edwin said.
Matthew nodded as he gave a small smile to Sara who was smiling at him.
"Sweety,  can you play in the drawing room. Liam must be there too." Edwin asked Sara. He went towards Athena with Amber in his arms. "You need to be in bed right now." he whispered.
"Oh, no. We are so not going there at this hour of the day." she said as her eyes widened.
"We are baby. Four kids are just not enough." he smirked.
"I have been through that once and if you want another baby from me then well, find another one." she said as she cradled Justin.
"We have lots of protection which we can use." he said as he shrugged off.
She blushed as she looked down at Justin. Justin looked just like his father. Athena's first biological child is Justin and except his Brown eyes everything was just a replica of Edwin.
"Hey,  can you please take of these two?" Edwin asked one of the maid who was cleaning the sofa.
"Yes, Master."
She holded Amber and Athena kept Justin back in his cradle. Holding Athena by her waist, they went to their bedroom.
As he closed the door, he started peeling off the clothes gently pushing her and laying her on the bed. As they broke the kiss, their eyes met.

"I love you."

"I love you."