Chapter 9

What's brewing? Well, just watch here.
*blowing air on my wet nail polished nail*  *whispers* I think we have a lot to gossip about this book, don't we? Come let's find out!
Edwin and Athena are going to set some rules here which Athena will break first. Yeah, this girl is weird but you love her and I know that guys.  ;)

Above the photo is of Athena Myers Aka. Nina Dobrev.

Xxreadersxx

-Pink__blush.

At Athena's house, everything was going smooth. She no longer asks her mom for money. She earns so she spends. Whenever she used to ask her mom for money, her mom used to call her greedy.

Her interaction with her family further decreased when her sister Maya called Athena as attention seeker. Athena hates attention, how can Maya even call her that?

Her younger brother and Athena never talk at home. They are like strangers living in the same house. But more than that, Athena is now used to her mother's almost silent treatment. She us actually fine with that- you mind your business, I will do mine.

Her father tried talking to her two three times but Athena rudely answered her father as she thought that her father is taking her mother's side like always. After this even ger father stopped talking mot only with Athena but the whole family. Basically her family is like ramshackle.

Athena always wanted to live in a perfect family but she cannot in real life.

A ring brought her back to senses. Edwin is calling her.

She answered,"Hey"

"Hey Good morning. Athena do you know where your anklet is?" he asked.

She looked down at her ankle. She wears one golden simple chained anklet which us missing right now.

"Oh fish! I love that anklet. Please tell me that it fell in your car and you have it safe." she said.

He chuckled. "Yes I have it safe. So now when I come to meet you after your work, I'll give you back."

"Yeah, that's fine."

"See, Jesus did not make us meet. It was your anklet who will make us meet." he pointed.

"Edwin, and how come did my anklet come there in your car? By magic? Or I did it on purpose?" she said.

"Maybe... You did it on purpose. Oh Athena if you really want to meet me then just tell me and I'll come. Why do this drama?" he said chuckling.

"Oh so you think that I did it on purpose? Great. Go ahead Edwin. You are judging me very nicely. " she said.

"You are short-tempered. But you know that I am just joking." he said laughing.

"I am not short- tempered Edwin. Come by 5 pm at Anderson's place and handle me my anklet like a good man. And, be on time." she warned.

"Yes, your royal highness!" he said.

She laughed at last. Your royal highness?!

"Bye." she hung up.

"What happened?" Stella asked curiously.

Athena saw that four girls who apparently are her friends, are staring her with curiosity.

"Umm... I was having my burger and you guys were eating sandwiches." Athena said.

"God! I am talking about the phone call." Stella said.

"Oh that? Edwin called me. He... Well... I kind of forgot my.. er... Anklet in his car." she said never once looking at her friends. "You what?"