Chapter 24

Hey readers, I have some important thing to ask this new year. People who are on instagram, I want to connect to them and for that I have started a hashtag called 'Pink__blush'. So create some photos or posters and you can direct message me on wattpad or post them on instagram using the hashtag 'Pink__blush'. Feel free to talk to me!
Xxreadersxx
-Pink__blush.

"Don't... You dare. Come. Near. Me." she warned as he stepped closer to her with the handcuffs in his hands.
"Why do you think I will listen to you baby?" he asked sexily.
"Edwin... Please let me go. I am late already. I just received my promotion letter so don't you mess this." she said as she stepped back and her back hit the wall. Edwin immediately trapped her hands behind her back. He kissed her cheeks and then her lips softly.
"I am afraid that I can't keep my lips off you baby. I think we have a situation here." he whispered huskily.
She looker up in his eyes which are now dancing in thrill.
"I have a feeling that you're upto something." she murmured not even blinking away from his eyes.
"You do? In that case, you're right Ms. Myers." he said smirking down at her pretty face.
She felt a cold metal ring around her wrist and a click saying that she is handcuffed already.
Even though a rational part of her brain wanted to go to office and work her ass off while her heart wanted to enjoy the moment. The moment where both their body are sticking together leaving no space in between. The way her soft curves around her chest fits on his hard chest and her way his biceps are wrapped around her body saying nothing can stop him now.
"Edwin we should not..." she was about to say ahead but her voice trapped in her vocal cords and all she could see is his eyes. She was turned on just as much as Edwin's hard erection was near her belly. He moved away knowing what her body wants is what he wants so why not tease her a bit and teach her a lesson that who really is the boss.
Now she was standing alone with her hands cuffed and her body trembling with needs. She kept her eyes down, not wanting to see him away any more.
He smirked. "You want something?" he asked in a teasing manner.
"No." she said in her small timid voice.
"Good because I think I'll have some Hershey's bar as I am really craving for some." he said as he turned to the Levis bag to remove some chocolate bars.
Athena was standing there as she saw the chocolate melt in his mouth and on his lips. Her dry mouth opened in desire to taste the chocolate. She simply loves chocolates and Edwin knows that. She rolled her eyes and sat on the bed, handcuffed.
"Poor attempt to make me jealous. I am going to buy some chocolates anyways." she said looking away.
"Hmm? Good then. I'll have this by myself." he said sitting next to her and moaning as he tasted the chocolate.
Athena's body squirmed trying to loosen up from his moan.
"Seduction..." he said sexily and took a long pause as his eyes pierced her brown angry eyes,"...is an art." he completed as he moved his tongue over his lower lip.
"Indeed, it is." she murmured.
Their face inched closer and within milliseconds, Athena was lying down with Edwin up on her. His tongue immediately went down her throat and she moaned loudly. Their kiss was anything but rough. Edwin dominating the kiss, with the taste of his and the chocolate sliding down her throat.

When after some time, she moved her mouth away to breath, Edwin smirked.
"This reminds me of our first kiss. A chocolate kiss damn." he said with his eyes shining like the old Times.
Athena just stared his eyes.
"You do black magic or maybe just angelic magic?" he asked as his hands holded her closest to his body. The position was hotter than southern California beach.
"What do you mean?" she asked in utter confusion as she cannot even put her hands on his chest to create some distance as her hands are already handcuffed on her back.
"You know like when you see me, you do something Abra-ka-dabra or something? Because your eyes are seriously magical to me." he said with his stare holding the truth of his words.
"I love you..." she whispered in her lowest voice.
"I love you more than you love me." he said and there was no more smiles and teasing. Everything turned serious and she tried moving away as Edwin moved ahead.
"What is stopping you when I know that you love me.." he said as her eyes were filled with desires but she acted the opposite.
"Why did you lie Edwin? Why? I gave my virginity to Edwin Stuart.. And then you come to crash my world with reality. Edwin Forbes, you think it's easy to forget that lie? You think it's easy to believe that now you won't ever lie to me?" she asked as the brim of her eyes sparkled with tears.
"I know... It is my mistake. A big mistake and I am an idiot Ath! I don't know how to assure you that I won't hurt you again. Never." he said as his hands naturally went to her tears.
She sobbed.
"I am afraid that no one can guide you on that. You have to come up with some way." she said looking away.
What was in that moment is something she and he did not know. But they surely felt it. The seriousness about their togetherness. The breeze of reality storming on their face causing damage demanded immediate remuneration.
"Now remove this handcuff. I have work to attend. Please." she said with no nonsense attitude.
His thoughts were running so loose and deep that he removed the keys and unlocked the handcuffs.
"I am sure you know how to behave around Justin." he said as his hands rested on the either side of her body.
She pulled his body away with her now hands.
"What has got into you? You never were this bossy around me at least." she asked as he got up mimicking her.
"Five months. Five months happened, Athena. Months where I was a living hell and I was not able to do anything but work on your aim of making me hard working." he said emotionlessly.
"Still... You never aimed controlling me in our relationship. Should I completely forget Edwin Stuart who was cute and sweet and all? He never controlled me. He did be sleeping on pink bed for me. He did even make me food when I would be angry. When I was PMSing, he did hear my baseless shoutings even when he is not in fault. You know why? Not that he was my puppet or something but because... He loved me even om my shitty rough days. Can you do that Mr. Edwin Antonio Leo Forbes?" she asked with her arms crossed.
"Actually don't even answer that. I should know the answer to this since you just tried controlling me, a moment ago." she said waving her hands in air.
"Athena-"
"What, Edwin?"
"You're mad."
"Am I not always mad? Like some grey hair 80 year old lady who always complains about something or the other." she said angrily.
He sighed in defeat as Athena stuffed her bag with her scarf and hung it on her shoulder.
"When you decide to leave my apartment,please do close the door properly." she said as she walked off.