Chapter 12

You know what is the hardest?
-Farewell! Personally I hate them. They leave me vulnerable and to some nowhere land. I wish that you never have to leave your near and dear ones!
I really will pray! After farewell you feel that the beggar is richer than you!
Okay now instead of talking to you about some sad topics let's come to my book. :)
So my dear lovely readers! Tell me if even you are a party pooper just like Athena? Nah? Yay? Comment!
Okay one more thing do you want Athena and Edwin to do some wild things this early or you guys can wait? Tell me plwweease! I'm waiting for your comments! ;)
Xxreadersxx
-Pink__blush.

"I'm sorry. I was such a party pooper! I... I stayed the whole day in the tent." Athena apologized quietly when everyone was sitting near the fire. Edwin rubbed her back.

"I know, you should apologize. Now play with us a truth and dare game. Fair enough?" Anna said.

Ath smiled as she looked up. Stella spinned the bottle and yelled, "Here we go!"

The bottle stopped between Anna and Edwin. Edwin had to answer and Anna's gonna question.

"Okay, truth or dare?"

Edwin looked at me and said," Dare."  Everyone cheered with their alcohol filled glass.

"You have to dance with me." Anna squealed as she extended her hand to me.

Edwin smirked in Athena's direction and got up. Athena smiled all the way when they were dancing. Inside? She just wanted to rip Anna's hand which were roaming around Edwin's chest.

"Ath? You gonna break that rock into two?" Hazel laughed. Edwin smirked again when he dipped his head towards Anna. Athena was determined that she will show him that she is not jealous. Her red angry smiling face told many stories to Edwin and he knew that he won.

"Okay, now that's enough." John interrupted.

"Let's continue the game."

When Edwin sat in his previous position, beside Athena he slide his hand on her hips and Athena roughly pushed his hand away with a straight face.

Edwin continued touching her bare skin, sliding his hand under her pajama. The bottle spinned with between John and Hazel.

"Truth or dare Hazel?"

Athena knew Hazel's answer before she answered.

"Truth!" she chosed which Athena already knew.

"Okay then, How much do you love Athena?" John asked with every bit of seriousness. From the start of this lying game of Edwin, John never liked the idea. He wanted to say his friend that faking himself to be someone else won't let him win Athena's heart. John never wanted to support his lie but he did because he did not wanted to see Edwin hung up on some girl. John thought once Edwin will have sex with Athena, Edwin will be back to the old life and so he supports.

"What kind of question is that?" Athena asked. Edwin was visibly tensed thinking that he might reveal his lie.

"Just asking." John said.

"Okayyy... Umm... Well she is my best friend and I don't want to lose her. I think this will explain you how much I love her?" Hazel said.

John nodded. "Then why are you supporting Edwin? You know what will happen to Athena after this?" he asked softly.

"John?" Edwin whispered.

John looked at his friend. How much he loves him! He does. He won't support his wrong path. He has to stop Edwin from lying to Athena. He has to get over that girl. But as much as he wants to end this lie, he can't. The look on Edwin's face was so soft and determined that pulled John back to say anything to Athena.