Chapter 6

Shake your body babe! It's show time. Your Edwin and Athena are just going to have their first moment here. You know what I mean, right? 
So? *looks at you expectingly* What aren't you going to suggest my book to your friends? Private message, Share. Vote. Comment. Comment also about what you want more from this book!
Xxreadersxx
-Pink__blush.

"And you ran away? Gee! You are so idiotic." Haz yelled while Athena continued stuffing her locker.

"It's like I have to train myself about how to be not afraid of stalkers." Athena murmured.

"Train? Afraid? You were afraid of that guy whom you just addressed as 'cutest till date'?" Haz asked completely shocked by her friend.

"Haz, calm down and let's go to the lab." Athena rolled her eyes as she dragged her friend.

"Can you be anymore of a dumb? Ath, you should have been nice at least to him so that you could know him. God! Your anger." she exclaimed.

"When I get late because of some stalker do you expect me to gift him some pancakes? It's not like I am short-tempered." Athena explained.

"No not at all. I am the one who is short-tempered. You are cool as cucumber." she said and Athena got the sarcasm in her friend's voice.

"Okay, whatever." she dismissed.

"Athena, just so you know they are auditioning for a Richardson movie." Stella came with a flyer in her hand.

"That must be Athena's dream, isn't it?" Haz asked her knowing how much she is interested in acting.

Athena sighed. "I don't know. Exams are coming and I have not studied, now if I join this acting auditions and all then forget Microbiology, forever." she said.

Hazel and Stella looked at each other understanding Athena's problem but they know they can't do anything.

"So you won't audition?" Stella asked.

"No."

There Edwin was still pacing the audition room looking around for that girl. She has worn a red full sleeved Top and black jeans with a chocolate brown jacket just like her eyes. He remembered it from the morning he tried talking to her for the very first time.

"Simply call the authorities. They will help you to know that girl." John interrupted his thought bubble.

"And what? Scare her even more than today morning? So that she never wishes to see my face again." Edwin replied raising his eyebrow.

"First clear your head. Why you want to meet her? What do you want from her? See, you have many fishes in your dark wine pond. Go for them. Why this girl? She is just ordinary, Ed. See look at this girl. She is perfect for your one night at least." his friend points out one girl who is busy reapplying her make up for the audition.

"Fuck off, John. I won't answer your question. Just make some way for me to meet this girl." he said irritated by his friend.
Do I want a one night stand with her?
It's a infatuation, it should soon vanish from me. he thinks.

Sometimes guys are too dumb to understand the concept of love at first sight and sometimes they just want to stir clear of emotional connection with any girl for no good reason.

"Athena, I think instead of me he is going to start to call you 'mom'. He is so attached to you." Mrs. Anderson says as she laughs at the sight of Jacob clutching Athena's jeans.

"Baby I'll meet you tomorrow. Promise." she says making a baby voice as she handles Jacob to his mother.

She was walking on her way back thinking about what all she has to say to her grandpa. Surely, grandpa will listen to her with no reply. She talks for hours with her near and dear ones and still she won't stop speaking. Everyone seriously wonders about how she gets energy to talk so much.