Should we continue from last night ?

( SMUT FILLED CHAPTER. IF YOUR NOT COMFORTABLE WITH SMUT SKIP.)

Alexandria P.O.V

I was sat in the Parlour currently reading one of Damon's favourite books until the front door open and closed.

' Damon is that you ?' I called out.

' No the other brother.' The voice said  looked up to find Stefan standing in the entrance. I threw book on the floor and sped over to him pulling him into a hug. 

' Don't ever do anything like that ever again or I'll kick your ass to the moon and back.' I told him, hugging him even tighter, He chuckled.

' I wouldn't dream of it.'

' Promise.' I said pulling away and holding out my pinky. He smiled and wrapped his pinky around mine. 

'Promise.' He replied. I smiled.

' Right I have to go tell Elena I'm out.' Stefan said.

' Why didn't you just go before you came here ?' I asked.

' Because your my little sister the most important girl in my life you should know first.' He told me and I smiled he kissed my forehead and said goodbye and sped out the house.

I walked over to my book and picked it up and made my way to my room. I threw the book on the bed and decided to go for a shower, I stripped and walked into the bathroom and turning on the shower, I walked into the shower letting the hot water fall down my back. 

Elijah P.O.V

I left the tomb under Fell's church after let Stefan out and compelling Katerina to stay put until Klaus comes to town. I sped through the woods to find myself outside Alexandria's window. I smiled and climbed up the vines and jumped through the open window. I heard the shower indicating she's in her bathroom.  I smiled as I walked over to her bed and laid down waiting for her to come out.

Alexandria P.O.V

I finally got out the shower, I wrapped the soft towel around myself and walked out the bathroom to find an amused Elijah laid on my bed. He noticed I was in a towel and soaking wet his amusement was wiped off to only be replaced by a look of lust, I smiled.

' Hello.' I said as I walked over to my underwear draw.

' My dear Alexandria you don't need those.' Elijah said as I felt his arms wrap around my waist.

I turned to face him and saw a smile on his face. I dropped the underwear on the floor and kissed him. He responded quickly he traced his tongue along my lip, I gave him entrance and he accepted immediately. We kissed and I decided to be a tease and pulled away and walked over to my closet. He looked shocked but he knew what I was doing,Elijah smirked. 

' Alexandria stop being a tease'. Elijah said still standing there. I smiled and put on a black bra and a pair of laced panties, I walked out the closet to find Elijah staring at me with wide eyes.

'Me a tease never.' I said with fake shocked, he smirked and sped over to me and chucked me on the bed, I giggled.

' Oh Miss Salvatore you are definitely a tease.' Elijah said and kissed me with so much passion in which I returned.

' I don't know what your talking about.' I said acting innocent during kisses, he smiled and trailed kisses along my jaw line and down my neck, he found my soft spot and started to suck causing me to moan and him to smirk. My hands unbuttoned his shirt and threw it on the floor. His lips made their way down my chest and down my stomach making me arch and moan. His hands exploring every inch of my body. Elijah pulled up and looked at my lips attacking them instantly. I smiled against his lips as his hands made there way to my underwear. He pulled away looking in my eyes seeing if there was any regret and he saw none and went back to kissing me, I unbuckled his belt and slid his pants down. I used my speed and flipped him over me. I smirked and made kisses down his chest causing him to growl. I made my way back up and kissed him gently and pulled away and kissed his neck causing him to growl louder. He couldn't take any more and flipped us over, my hands pinned down. I smiled and we kissed.

We had hot sex and it was amazing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you like the Salvatore sister check out my new book Mikaelson Sibling.

( I only own Alexandria, All the other characters are product of TVD/TO.)