Plan A

Alexandria P.O.V

'' Are we sure about this ?'' I asked everyone as we stood outside the witches territory.

'' Yes.'' They all said.

'' We have to do it  for our family.'' Klaus said as he took a hold of my hand and gripped it tight. 

'' Always and Forever.'' I said and everyone repeated it. I let go out Klaus's hand and walked into the cemetery first, everybody followed but Klaus decided to lead as he didn't like me at the front as I was an easy target.

'' Mother can't be to far, I smell freshly burn't sage.'' Elijah said as we looked around the area full of decomposing bones.

'' What if she know's we're coming ?'' Damon questioned as carried the bag of wolfsbane grenades in his hand.

'' Well then we're screwed.'' Kol answered with a smirk which wasn't helping the situation.

'' If we kill Esther than the other witches will hopefully back down as their magic will start return and it will hit them fast making them weak.'' Katherine said.

'' But what if we cut her head off and two more take her place ?'' I asked as we came to the end of a path and now faced with the witches hideout.

'' Then we're double screwed.'' Kol and Damon answered. I rolled my eyes at them as grabbed a hold of Klaus's hand not liking the bad energy I'm getting from this place.

'' Children.'' A voice said making us turn around.

'' Mother.'' All the Mikaelson children said as we came face to face with the Original witch.