A pissed hybrid.

Alexandria P.O.V

After a very long discussion with the group about dealing with the witch's we decided to head off to bed and come up with a plan tomorrow. I walked down the hall leading to my room, when I stopped outside Klaus's study. I heard crashing and objects been thrown around. I barged through the door to find Klaus destroying the place. I sped in front of him, stopping him from throwing his sketch book in the fire, which he would regret later on.

'' What the hell do you think your doing ??'' I questioned him in a serious tone.

'' Just moving furniture around.'' He answered sarcastically as he threw his sketch book to the ground. He turned away from me and went to the table full of alcohol which seems untouched by his madness. I sighed and picked up his sketchbook and placed hit on a chair beside me.

'' Klaus what is going on ??'' I asked him. He didn't answer just kept pouring himself a drink until the glass was full. I walked a couple of step towards him but stopped just taking some precautions due to his emotions being bloody everywhere.

'' Niklaus don't ignore me.'' I told him but I was still greeted by silence. I groaned, I looked down to the floor and spotted a book, I picked it up and threw it at him. Klaus caught the book his reflexes are pretty damn good. 

'' Now do I have your attention ?'' I asked the hybrid. He nodded reluctantly.

'' Klaus tell me what's wrong ??''  He sighed.

'' Alexandria, my mother is trying to kill my children, our children and what if she tries to take you away from me too. Then I will be all alone, my fiancee will be dead and my children and I can't live with that, I can't live with out you.'' He answered. I walked up to him and looked him in his blue eyes.

'' Klaus your never going to have to know that pain. We aren't going anywhere. Esther is going pay for what she has done this family, our family and then we can rule the city like we've dreamed of. Our children will be safe, our family will be safe and happy. Just don't think like that, never think like that.''I told him as I cupped his face.

'' I love you.'' He said as he kissed the tip of my nose. I giggled.

'' I love you too.'' 

'' Always and Forever.'' He finished as he pulled me into him.

___________________________________________________________________________________

I know this short but I think it's cute and show their bond a little bit more.