We have a solution.

Alexandria P.O.V

Three months and five days since my little angel was taken away from me. I took Klaus's advice and he's been helping and being very supportive, the boy's are adjusting but I know they miss their sister.

'' Alex has Emily been in contact yet ??'' Katherine asks as she looked through one of Emily's journals.

'' No it's been silent. Normally she would come and visit one a month, twice at the most but nothing. It's strange, I don't feel her any more Kat.'' I answer as I play with Nicholas and Lucas.

'' Maybe there is a spa on the other side and took some time out.'' She says putting a smile on both our faces.

'' Where ever she's gone, she better get back soon.'' I tell Katherine who nodded in agreement.

'' These journals are full of spells but I've never seen Emily perform them.''

'' I thought that, We've seen her perform every spell in her cookbooks but these I've never heard off till a couple of days ago.'' I tell the doppleganger.

'' Where were they found ??'' 

'' The witches house why ??'' I ask as I hand Nicholas a wooden knight Klaus made him.

'' What if Emily wanted these books to be found ? She could be trapped in the house and showing you her journals was a way of getting your attention.'' 

'' And that why she hasn't been in contact because someone is stopping her from contact us like a veil.'' I say turning to her. 

'' We need to go to the witches house.'' Katherine said.

'' I agree.''

--------------------------------

Check out my new book.

Mikaelson Sibling

My name is Nathalia Mikaelson, I am the youngest out of the Mikaelson siblings .

I am part of The Original family, the first and most feared vampire family to the walk the earth.

I'll do anything for my family, even it means betraying the man I love.

'Always and Forever'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Check it out ! Go to my profile and it shall appear.