Where have you been ?

Alexandria P.O.V

I walked into the boarding house to find everyone sat in the Parlour, I looked around to find a very living Bonnie, furrowed my eyebrows. What the hell did I miss ? I tried to walk past the Parlour as quietly as I could not wanting to be around anyone but a floorboard creaked and I  everybody's eyes darted to me.

' Alexandria Rose Marie Salvatore, where have you been ?' Damon yelled at me. 

' Just around'. I answered with a innocent smile, which made Damon scowl.

' Why are you covered in blood ?' Elijah asked with a worried look on his face, I looked down my dress to fine a ruined dress.

' Don't worry it's my blood, it happened when Bonnie flung me through a window.' I said and glared at the Bennett witch.

' I am sorry about that but you were stopping me from killing Klaus.' She said, Elijah looked betrayed that I tried to save him, which I didn't understand.

' No Bonnie, I was trying to save your life.'

' No you were trying to save me so Emily couldn't hurt you.' I nodded, It was true I couldn't care less if she died but I made a promise.

' Your right Bon Bon I couldn't give a damn if you died.' I said earning gasps and shocked looks from around the room. 

' But I had to because of Emily, she was important to me and I don't care that she gives me magic headaches or makes my blood boil, she is my best friend and her family was my family. That's why I tried to save you Bonnie, I saved all of her descendants and I'm not stopping now.' Bonnie face was filled with guilt.  Damon and Stefan knew how much Emily meant to me but didn't try and stop Bonnie from killing herself. So I am pissed at them right now,I sighed and sped out the room crashing onto my bed,I groaned. Why do people have to be so annoying ? I felt the bed dip. I knew it was Elijah.

' My dear Alexandria.' Elijah said, I sat up and smiled at him. He had a look of guilt.

' Elijah, what's wrong ?'

' I should of been there to protect you but instead Klaus hurt you.' I furrowed my eyebrows at his reply.

' Klaus didn't hurt me Elijah.' 

' Why are you defending him ?' He asked me anger in his tone.

' Because Elijah I don't see him as the monster everybody see's him as.' I told him,  Elijah sighed and got up.

' You know Alexandria, I used to see that too. I used to see the good in Niklaus.' 

' What made you stop ?' I asked him.

' He daggered my family and put them in boxes.'  I gasped at what he said. Why would he do that ? He must of had a reason.

' Why ?'

' He said he was protecting us but really he only did it when one of us went against him.'

' Wait you said family, who is Klaus to you ?' I asked him.

' Niklaus his my brother.' Elijah said. My mouth formed an 'o'. 

' He's your brother and you plan on killing him ?' I said as I stood up from the bed.

' Yes, he has to be stopped Alexandria. He is a horrible person'.

' Elijah, he is your family. If Damon and Stefan did something like that I would be pissed and make there lives hell but I wouldn't kill them !' 

' Yes but that's your family. My family is cursed.' Elijah said as he walked over to me.

' Elijah what family isn't. I said and turned my face away from him. He cupped my face in his hands and gave me a gently kiss on the lips.

' Alexandria, I have to do this.' He said as he pulled away. I sighed.

' There is no way I'm going to be able stop you. I just don't want you to do something you'll regret.' I told him. He nodded and kissed me on the forehead.

' Thank you for your concern. Now will you tell me where you were ?' Elijah asked, I gulped.

' Erm I was with your brother.' 

' What ?' He said, Elijah looked angry and when I say angry I mean I will kill anything in my path.

' I was with Klaus he helped me, he pulled all the glass out my wounds.'

' Did he do anything else ?' I knew what he was getting at and I felt hurt that he thought I would cheat on him.

' No Elijah.' I told him. He sighed in relief and pulled me into a hug. I hugged back but I was even more pissed now that he thought I would cheat. 

'I'll leave you to get cleaned up.' He said as he pulled away and walked over to the door.

' Or you could join me in the shower.' I said walking into the bathroom. I stripped and turned the shower on. I heard the bathroom door shut, I smirked. I turned around and saw Elijah coming towards me with lust in his eyes. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me hungrily, I responded immediately. I ripped his shirt off and unbuckled his belt and pulled his pants down. He sped us into the shower. The water cascading down our bodies. He pulled away and said

' I love you Alexandria.' I smiled.

'I love you Elijah.' I replied. 

We had hot passionate sex in the shower. I can check having sex in a shower off the list.

( I only own Alexandria, All the other characters are product of TVD/TO.)