The Crash

Alexandria P.O.V

After a week of fighting, myself and Klaus finally agreed to send the triplets away. We're  on a country road taking us to a diner where we were meeting my brothers who offered to look after the triplets as they heard about our problem. I turned my head and looked at the three little wolves a sleep in their car seats unaware of what's about to happen. I turned back to the front and grabbed a hold of Klaus's hand which he held tightly and this time  did not pull away. I've really missed us, when we weren't fighting we barley spoke or touched each, we avoided each other and it was killing me inside and I could tell it was killing him too.

'' Do you think we are doing the right thing ??'' I asked Klaus and myself.

'' No we're not but we have to do this to keep them safe.'' Klaus answered as his hand wrapped tighter around mine.

'' What if the wolves or witches find them ??'' Klaus questioned.

'' Bonnie is putting a protection spell on them and has asked Emily and the witches on the other side to stop any witches doing locater spells to try and find them.''

'' Will that be enough ??''

'' Hopefully, it's Bonnie and Emily Bennett they are pretty bad ass.'' I replied Klaus making him chuckle a little, I smiled.

'' I missed that.''

'' Missed what sweetheart ??''

'' You chuckling and calling me sweetheart.'' I told him, while a small blush crept onto my face.

'' I missed it too.'' He told me and pecked me on the cheek. I giggled and and looked outside my window. 

A couple of moments later fog started to rolling from out of no where.

'' It will clear.'' Klaus unsure whether that was true or not. We could barley see anything as the fog took over the headlights that was suppose to be shinning through the white mist.

'' Klaus maybe we should pull over, I have a really bad feeling about this.''

'' Your not the only one love.'' 

'' Isn't there a truck stop coming up ??'' 

'' No, it's a country a road love but I think their is a open patch of land we could just park on and wait for the mist to disappear.'' Klaus, I nodded at his answer and kept my eyes on the road in case of an animal running out.

'' Strange weather.'' Klaus muttered as it started to clear up. I frowned, something was seriously wrong. I turned to look at the triplets to see them still sleeping, I turned back and my eyes went wide.

'' KLAUS LOOK OUT !'' I shouted as I pointed to the middle of the road. Something or someone crashed against the windscreen, making the car spin uncontrollably and eventually going down a ditch making the car land it's roof. I spat out glass that was in my mouth and looked at  Klaus who seemed to be doing the same thing, we both looked at each other our eyes scanning for any sign of injury but there was none. A small cry pulled us out of our intense staring, we turned our heads to look at the triplets who are now fully awake but seem to uninjured.

'' Klaus what was that ??'' I questioned as I ripped my seatbelt off.

'' My mother making an entrance.'' Klaus answered in pure anger.