Prison world anyone ?

Alexandria P.O.V

We were all sat in the office trying to come up with a plan to stop Esther once and for all as seeing as the Original bitch doesn't know how to stay dead.

'' What about a good old witch trial ??'' Damon suggested. I turned to him with a raised eyebrow.

'' That's all well and good but that doesn't stop her from coming back from the bloody dead brother.''  I told him. He rolled his eyes but carried on looking through one of the witch's cookbooks Elijah has stored  in  this place.

'' How is it she has been able to get back from the other side ? Surely the witches on the other side could stop her ??'' Cami said who is only here to serve Kol's needs which is disgusting but it's Kol.

'' Are you naturally blond or just that stupid ?'' Katherine asked her with a smirk on her face, I giggled but Stefan gave me a disapproving look so I tried muffling them but that didn't work and soon enough I was on the floor crying with laughter, Cami stormed out thinking Kol would follow be he was on the floor laughing as well.

'' Now, now children settle down.'' Rebekah said as she walked in the room with a box of old books filled with facts about witch craft. I nodded and got up and walked over to Klaus and sat on his knee, his arm wrapped securely around my waist and my head lying on his shoulder, I smiled  to myself.