There here !

Alexandria P.O.V
I screamed. This bloody hurts. Klaus gently placed me on our bed and kissed me on the forehead making soothing noises, which calmed me down at first but now i just want to snap his neck but I won't.

'It hurts' I whimpered. Klaus's face was filled with worry.
' I know love but soon we'll have our little wolves' He said giving me a reassuring smile. I nodded. Droplets of sweat were now rolling down my face, my body felt like it was on fire. Rebekah came into the room with another girl.

' Alex this is Sophie she is a witch, she'll help you deliver' Rebekah explained.
' Rebekah she needs them cut out of her or she'll go into a coma' Klaus stated as he kept his eyes on me. I groaned. Rebekah looked at the witch who nodded.
' Alexandria it's time to get the babies out, I am going to give you a sedative, so we don't hurt the babies.' Sophie said. I nodded as I screamed. Sophie pulled out a syringe. I looked over to Klaus and said
'I love you Niklaus Mikaelson' He kissed me on lips with so much passion. Sophie injected me with the sedative. And before the darkness took over me I heard
' I love you too Alexandria Salvatore'.

Klaus P.O.V

' She is sedated, we have to get the babies out now' Sophie said and looked at me and Rebekah. We both nodded. Sophie pulled out a scalpel and made cut on Alex's stomach. I looked away as it hurt me seeing her like this.  

' Rebekah get a blanket ready' Sophie said to the my younger sister, who was already there with a blanket.  Sophie then pulled out our first born and wrapped them in the blanket.

' Congratulation's it's a boy' Sophie said handing him over to me. I smiled at the little wolf who wrapped it's hand around my finger.

' Welcome to the world Nicholas Damon Elijah Mikaelson'  I kissed him on the forehead and handed him to Rebekah.

' It's another boy' Sophie called out, she wrapped him up and handed him to Rebekah, she had both boys in her arms and made her way out the room. And I waited for my little princess to come.

After a few minutes my little princess had arrived. Sophie handed her to me and left the room. I looked over to find Alex still heavily sedated. I kissed her on the forehead and made my way downstairs. I found Elijah holding Nicholas and Rebekah holding Lucas. I looked down at my Arabella and whispered ' Welcome to the world little wolf'

Alexandria P.O.V

My eyes fluttered open trying to adjust to the light. I sat up and groaned. Bloody hell. I looked down to my bump which was no longer there. I gasped and sped downstairs not caring about the pain i'm In. 
I found the whole Mikaelson family sat in the living room and three cribs placed in the middle. Klaus turned and saw me. He sped over to me and pulled me into a hug.

' Alex, your awake' He said relief in his tone.
' I am, are they ?' I asked pulling away and pointed to the three cribs. He nodded and grabbed my hand and pulled me over to them.
' Nicholas was born first than Lucas than our little Arabella' Klaus said as he cooed over our daughter's crib. I smiled and looked down at our two boys. My hand caressed Lucas's cheek and my other hand holding Nicholas's hand.
' There here' I whispered with a smile.
' There ours' Klaus said as he wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder.