Chapter Four

Ludwig continued to accompany Feli at his "special spot" from then on, Ludwig would read while Feli would draw. Occasionally, Ludwig would peek at Feli's drawing to see how it was coming along. After Feli was done drawing the cottage, they were allowed to go inside the cottage for shade. "Hey Ludwig, what month is it again?" Feli asked. "It's The 8th of October." Ludwig replied. "Okay, thanks." Feli then said. Ludwig wondered how old Feli was, and after a long pause, he asked him. "Hey Feli, how old are you?" Ludwig wondered. "I'm ten years old." Feli replied, "what about you? How old are you?"
Ludwig then said "I'm eleven, I'll be twelve next month."

"Cool." Feliciano replied after a long silence. "Hey Ludwig, what do you want for your birthday?" Feli asked. Ludwig thought about this, "I'd like a writers book maybe." Ludwig answered, "I really like to write." Feli knit his eyebrows, "what do you like to write about?" Ludwig looked down at his book, " I like history, philosophy, and geography." Feli looked confused, "what's philosophy?" He then asked. "It's when you theorize something or think of an idea to make the world better. A lot of philosophers were Greek and Roman." Feli looked down at his sketch, "you're really smart, Ludwig."
Feli then replied. "Thank you." Ludwig said.

___________________________________________________________
VERY SORRY! Sorry this chapter was so short, I have an eye exam but I wanted to write before I left! Hasta la pasta!