Chapter Twenty One

"Feli, you're hurt." Ludwig had noticed Feli's legs, which were covered with scabs. Feli looked up at Ludwig, "you're bleeding!" Feli said, and pointed to Ludwig's forehead. Ludwig touched his forehead, and looked at his fingers. Crimson blood stained the tips of his fingers.

Feli quickly searched for their first aid kit. "Ludwig," Feli said, "lay down on your back, you are going to thrash while I do this." Ludwig followed his instructions, and laid  down on his back. Feli pulled out a glass bottle and carefully read it. "Found it." He said triumphantly, "Ludwig, put your arms behind your back, it's going to sting a little bit." Ludwig did as he was told and folded his arms behind his back. "you need to try your best not to move," Feli added, "or this won't work." Feli then knelt down next to Ludwig with a syringe in one hand.

"Feli," Ludwig asked, "can I hold your hand?" Feli smiled and offered his hand, Ludwig took it. Feli stuck the syringe into the right side of Ludwig's forehead. Ludwig wanted to scream, but he didn't because Feli was his friend. Ludwig didn't want to scare him, so instead he clenched his teeth. He squeezed Feli's hand. It was extremely painful.

Feli pulled the syringe from Ludwig's head and set it to the side. "You can go to sleep now," Feli said, "the painful part is over." Ludwig nodded and quickly dosed off while Feli pulled out a needle and thread. He knew that the thread wasn't meant for stitches, but it was better than nothing. At least it wouldn't be as painful. Feli stitched up Ludwig's forehead and then wrapped the closed wound with gauze, just in case.

____________________________________________________________

Omfg this chapter was horrible. Sorry for the gore. I will try to update more often though. Hasta la pasta!