Chapter Seven

okay, before we start this chapter, I want to apologize for how looooooonnnnggggg the last chapter was. I will try to keep the chapters in a desirable length. Let me know how long you would like them to be.
_______________________________________________________

It had been a week since Ludwig's birthday and he already had fallen in love with his camera and journal. He loved to write in his journal, but he tried not to take so many pictures. He only had three rolls of film and he wanted to use it for when he would eventually go to America.

Ludwig was wearing a brown hat which Elizaveta had given him, and a black business- style coat that Roderich had given him. He had the camera around his neck and has his journal at his side, ready to write.

Ludwig was taking a walk down the street admiring scenery when he was pulled into a narrow alleyway. "Kid, what are you doing walking alone?" He heard a man say. " I-I- I was-" the man cut him off, "here take these, you'll need 'em." Ludwig was handed two small slips of paper. "You got someone you love, kid?" Ludwig immediately thought of his brother. "Y-yes?" Ludwig managed to say. "Well, do you know what these are, kid?"
The man asked. "No, sir..." The man frowned, "these, my friend, are tickets to the new world. America." Ludwig felt his heart skip a beat, "A-America?" Ludwig couldn't believe it, he was literally being handed tickets to the new world for free. "I don't need 'em." The man said. "I thought you would." Ludwig looked up at the man, "t-thank you."
He had blond hair that looked like he had spiked it up, he was wearing a dark red shirt with black dress pants. "Go now, you shouldn't stay in alleyways, kid." Ludwig was running away faster that you could say "Ludwig was running away"

Matthias, the blond, spikey-haired man, smiled. "I'm honored to have given your last gift to him, Gilbert." He said, with tears in his eyes. "Your little brother get to go to America, the new world."