Chapter Thirteen

Feli was done with what shopping was mandatory and decided to look for a present for Ludwig. He wandered around what looked like a clothing area when something took his attention, there, was a dark green fleece muffler wrapped around a model's neck.

Feli unwrapped the muffler from the model and brought it to the front counter of the store, "hello ma'm, do you know how much this costs?" The old woman stared at it for a moment, "what do you have?" She asked. Feli placed the remaining money he had left on the counter and the woman took half of it. "It's yours." She said. Feli nodded and took the muffler and shoved it into his coat.

***

Ludwig waited for Feli to return to the cottage patiently. After about twenty minutes of waiting, Ludwig heard the door of the cottage open and Feli pull a red wagon full of stuff inside. "Did you manage to get everything?" Ludwig asked, he knew his Italian friend had the tendency to wander off. "I found everything except a journal and camera film." Feli replied. "That's good," Ludwig said "why are you so late then?" Feli looked down to his boots "I wanted to wander for a bit." He finally answered.
"Figures," Ludwig remarked "how big are the duffle bags?" He asked. "They're twice as big as we expected." Feli replied.

"That's very good." Ludwig was actually somewhat impressed with his friend, he didn't think Feli could actually make it this far.

____________________________________________________________
Omfg this chapter is so horrible. The whole time my thought process was:

They are just like an old married couple awwwwwww

Shut up, old married couples are so adorable.

Anyways, I'll try to make the chapters better as the fic keeps progressing. It's just at that really bland and awkward moment where something really cute or sad is going to happen. Blah.