Before You Read

You must read The Secret Life if Samantha Roberts for this story to make sense. This is the second book in the Samantha Roberts series. I want to say thank you to everyone that has read my first book and give me such great support! I appreciate every read, like, and comment that I receive. I hope that you enjoy the second book of my series. I should be posting the first chapter later today! Thanks!

~Shaely

-------------------------------------------

Summary:

In the second book of the Samantha Roberts series, Samantha is trapped on the Manipulator's island with many other GEMS. She works all day helping him create a land for just the GEMS to live. She spends her time waiting on Peter and the rest of the SOS team to save her. The Manipulator just wants a place to rule, not for the GEMS to live in peace. He is going to capture every one of them in the world.

With the Dark Flame's spirit growing continuously inside of her, can Samantha obey the Manipulator's harsh rules long enough for her to escape, or will she be forced to take on the Manipulator by herself? Will she be able to keep her powers under control, or will she crack under the pressure? Will she survive her new captive life?