Chapter 5: Revealing Old Truths

I woke up the next morning with smile on my face which rarely happens. When I opened my eyes, I realized that I was lying on Justin's chest. His arm was wrapped around me. I softly lifted his arm and moved my head.

I turned around and looked at the clock to realIze that it was 10:00. That's way later than Justin ever sleeps. Normally he is awake way before 7:00.

I tapped on his shoulder.

"How are you such a deep sleeper? You wake up at like 6:00 every morning." I said throwing a couch pillow at him.

He didn't move. I threw another pillow at him.

"Wake up." I said.

"No." He said sleepily in a deep voice.

"Why in the world did I wake up before you? This never happens!" I said.

"Be quiet." He said.

I used my mind to make him sit up.

"Sam!" He said annoyed.

"What? I'm not going to let you sleep all day! It's our last full day here." I complained.

"Fine, I'm up." He said standing.

"I'm changing out of this dress before we do anything." I said quickly going to the bathroom and manifesting a shirt and jeans. I quickly brushed my hair and teeth and I was ready.

"It will take me a little bit longer." He said with a laugh.

I sat on the couch and waited for him to be finished when I felt a pain in my head.

"Sam! It's Andrew." Andrew said in my mind.

"What?" I asked.

"It's Peter. He did something that he shouldn't have. He..." Andrew stopped.

"What did he do? Is he okay?" I asked worriedly.

"He's fine. It's not like that." He said.

"Then what's wrong?" I asked.

"When you have a chance, get on the internet and look for Peter Oliver." Andrew said.

"Okay, I'll do it now. Should I be worried about him?" I asked.

"No, but you should be soon if the government gets involved." He said.

I was back in The Manipulator's living room.

I manifested a computer and looked up Peter's name.

A video popped up along with a whole bunch of news websites.

I clicked on the video and Peter's voice filled the room.

"Hey, my name is Peter Oliver. I wanted to do this video for someone that once loved me even though she says she didn't. Someone I still love, but will never have again. I hope she listens to this, but I don't think she would. However, if you are out there listening, this is for you.

'Same bed but it feels just a little bit bigger now
Our song on the radio but it don't sound the same
When our friends talk about you, all it does is just tear me down
'Cause my heart breaks a little when I hear your name

It all just sounds like oooooh...
Mmm, too young, too dumb to realize
That I should've bought you flowers
And held your hand
Should've gave you all my hours
When I had the chance
Take you to every party
'Cause all you wanted to do was dance
Now my baby's dancing
But she's dancing with another man