Chapter 19: Rescued

I looked at my reflection in the mirror. I open and closed my eye.

"I like them. They show my true colors." I said smirking.

"They remind me of your magenta eyes." He said softly in deep thought.

"Eh, these are a lot more interesting." I said.

All of the sudden, an alarm went off.

"What is going on?" I asked concerned.

"I don't know, but I'll find out." He said running out of the room. I followed behind him, and we ran to The Manipulator's office.

"Samantha, William, I need you both to get out of here." He said.

"Why?" I asked confused.

"I can't tell you, but I need you to leave." He said sounding urgent.

"I'm not leaving until you tell me what's going on." I said testing his patience on purpose. I knew I wasn't going anywhere because The Dark Flame wasn't the type to run away.

"Your old team S.O.S. is here to take you all back to the government. They want to stop the wedding. I'm not sure how they even heard about it, but I'm sure it was the work of Peter or Justin." My father told us angrily.

"I'll stop them." I said smiling sinisterly.

"No, you will leave with William. I can't let them take either of you." He said.

"I'm not going anywhere. They won't take anyone if you put me out there." I said.

"She's right sir." William said.

"Alright, fine. Don't get hurt." He said warningly.

"I'll be right there William. Hold them off for a while." I said running upstairs quickly, manifesting a black dress with lace at the top and bottom with black leggings. I manifested boots, and I slid them on. I brushed through my curled hair, put it into a messy ponytail, and I put on make up quickly. I smiled at myself.

I teleported myself to the front of the building, and I opened the doors.

I walked down the steps slowly, and it didn't take long for everyone to notice me. I moved the people that didn't move to the side out of my way with my mind.

"Sam, it's so good to see you. When we didn't hear from anyone for a while, we thought something happened to you." Ben said this happy to see that I wasn't hurt.

"Oh Ben, how wrong could you have possibly been? I'm just fine. I'm perfect actually. A lot better than I would be back with the government, and I am sure that everyone else feels the same way." I said with a soft and intelligent sounding tone.

"You know that this place is basically a prison. You're on the wrong side Samantha." Cindy said walking close to me.

I stopped her with my mind.

"I think it would be smart not to get to close to me." I said.

"What happened to your eyes?" Cindy asked.

"They've been improved I think. They fit with my complexion a lot better now." I said smirking.

"Sam, you're parents would not want this. You once told me that choose what is right and wrong inside ourselves, and I think you know this is wrong." Annie said.