Chapter 13: Honey, I love you...

I woke up early the next day, and I slept better than I had in an entire week. I quickly got ready and rushed downstairs.

"There you are Sam. I was just about to come upstairs and get you." Justin said when I arrived in the Lobby.

"I'm sorry, I was sleeping really well. It was hard to wake up." I said.

"That's great Sam!" Justin said smiling.

"I wanted to let all of you leave a little earlier than me, so you have time to get settled before the conference. I will meet all of you around 10 minutes before the conference starts at my house, and Samantha will teleport us to the conference. Until then, try to relax a little." My father said before leading us to the plane.

I took my seat next to Justin.

"Where is your necklace?" He asked suddenly.

"No! I left it! Justin, what am I going to do? Every since I got that necklace, it hasn't hurt anyone!" I said worriedly.

"I'm sure you'll be okay. You went without it for quite a while before you got it back." He said.

"No, we have to go back for it! I can't go without it!" I said standing up.

"What's wrong Sam?" Luke asked from his seat.

"My necklace, I need my necklace." I said worriedly.

"Just teleport back and get it." Claire said.

"I can not use my powers, not without it. It might come out. I can't risk that." I said

"Sam, you're going to be alright. Just calm down. If you don't experience strong emotions, then maybe it won't come out." Justin said grabbing my hand, and lightly helping me sit down. I squeezed his hand.

"I can't do this." I said quietly.

"Yes, you can. I know you can." He whispered kissing my hand.

I laid my head down on his shoulder.

"I love you so much Justin." I said honestly.

"I know, I love you too Sam." He said softly.

The rest of the flight was quiet. You could hear talking or laughing occasionally, but most of us were silent.

When we arrived in Washington D.C. I led the group to the manipulator's old house.

"Okay, so the rooms are going to be based off of gender for obvious reasons. The four girls including myself get the first bedroom. Sebastian, Jonas, and Dave will all get the second bedroom. Justin, Peter, Luke, Stephen, and William will get the living room area." I said opening the door.

"Why do I have to be stuck with all of you? Can I switch to Peter's room." Kara said smirking.

"No, you're stuck with us." I said.

"That's terribly disappointing." Claire said.

"Sam, can I talk to you quickly?" Jenny asked sweetly.