Senna+Asami=Massive problems for Korra

Waking up the next morning after a delicious tea to the warm body if your girlfriend and the smell of toast and beans was nothing more than I could wish for. I heard a light moan from next to me and the arms wrapped around my waist tighten ever so slightly.

I look up into blue and smile, somehow we'd stayed like we had last night and I snuggle further into her embrace. "Mmmmhhorning Korra" I say with a light moan of my own.

"Mornin' Sams, smells like mums cookin." She smiles in contempt and kisses my forehead before moving down on the bed so were level. My eyes flicker to her lips, the bottom one thins on a pout of a smile. "Are ya gonna keep-on starin or snog me already?" I let out a giggle and lean in.

Somehow it was much softer than previous kisses, softer, slower and more ... how should I put it, delicate? Passionate? Considerate? But whatever it was it was there and made it completely different from previous kisses.

I leaned back when Senna entered and slowly backed back out after seeing us. The look on her face would have been comical if she hadn't have noticed the fact that I was shirtless. The blush forming on my face must have told Korra as to why I'd backed out.

"I swear, I need ta buy a lock for tha' fudging door" My smile deepens at hearing her version of swearing. I don't really swear but her, she takes 'swearing' to a whole other level.

"Well. If you don't mind I desperately need a shower," she grins that crooked smile and makes a move to stand. I stand with her, only instead of looking at me she was looking up and anywhere bar me. "What's wrong?" I ask in confusion.

"If you hadn't noticed 't' breeze I'm pre'ty sure ya nips 'ave." I frown and look down. Swiftly turning round I apologise profusely and try to cover my chest up, only now realising how cold it still was. I feel a warm hand on my shoulder and loom round enough to see a blanket held just in-front of me. I giggle and let Korra wrap the cosy item around my shivering body.

"Errrrmm. Sorry I kind of forgot. Heh guess I'll go shower now." I start daydreaming about finally having a proper shower, the warmth from the water and the cleanliness of scrubbing layers of dirt off. Korra just shrugs, slapping a hand to the back of her head, blushing face, eyes aimed at the floor to my right and her other hand fiddling with the bottom of her tank which was slowly riding up on that toned stomach. Mmmmmmhh those aabbbbbsss ... I hear Korra clear her throat and apologise yet again.

"Please Sams, stop apologisin. You're safe 'ere, warm and most of all in the company of me an' me mum an' dad. If you hadn't noticed already, me mum's kind-of a child at hear't; oh and when you're in't shower use anythin ya want". She grins and I make my way to the shower.

I turn the nob slightly and weight for the water to warm up. Finally stepping inside I sigh heartily at the feeling of the hot fluid running everywhere. Taking action of Korra's words I reach for the shampoo. Feeling it being scrubbed into my scalp was heaven, I almost drooled when I did the same with the conditioner. It smelled soooo nice it smelt of summer breezes (Didn't even know breezes could smell, but this stuff does) and I marvel in the shower gel's smell of sea and vanilla. Seriously weird combination but it works and I'm instantly in love.

I finish off with a soft fluffy blue towel wrapped around my person and head back to Korra's room.

Stepping through the door I spot a small pile of clothes Korra must have picked out for me to wear. A lipstick and toothbrush accompany them. Must have been Senna, can't even imagine Korra wearing any lipstick. Korra had managed to route out a black tank, baggy maroon trackies and a pair of her boxers with a sports bra.

I walked out into a full on rant going on between Korra and Senna, whilst Tonrak just watched it like a table tennis match.

"Mum! Will you qui' i' with you're revoltin-ness?" She flailed her arms about the place then landed on her hips.

"Wha-at? I inna doin' anythin wrong, just statin facts." - "Wellat least don't do ita details that are highly unlikely of 'appenin. She probs dunna even like me tha' much to carry on." - "Ooooohhhh Korra. Please if you two could get any more lovesick I might catch it. Not that I'm not already lovesick for ya dad 'ere *Gestures to Tonrak, who's face had gone sheet white* Now please calm your voice before the neighbours are cummin round asking what the hell your shoutin at!" - "Well I wunna beh yellin ifyadinnabringup WHA''T'HEHELLYAWASTHINKIN WEWEARDOINLASTNIGH'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Senna sighs bringing a palm up to her forehead before replying. "Korra, please calm down, even I dunna know wha' ya sayin when ya annoyed. Which reminds me, don't use that tone with me sonny-Jim." Senna's more formal tone surprised me and it must have been the breaking point before she really started yelling and telling Korra off.

Tonrak starts laughing at me having finally noticed my presence and the fact that I was whiter than snow. The two women stood straighter from their yelling stances and looked at him. I clear my throat making Korra whip her head around at the sound, blushing and flailing her arms about even more so than earlier.

"Well ... We, we kinda-uummmm. Breakfasts done." She makes her voice high pitched at the breakfast bit trying to lighten the mood. She coughs apologetically and bows her head in embarrassment. "How. How much did ya hear?" - "Enough to know your mum was teasing you about something about last night." An evil grin etches itself into my cheeks as her face reddens to purple. Ohhhh, how much fun this will be. I share a knowing look with Senna and carry on towards the counter where a plate of beans on toast awaited me.