Chapter 22-- Catching Up

PIPER AND JASON found out that were expecting a baby. They had moved from CHB to Camp Jupiter and were so excited, they new almost instantly something bad would happen. When they found out Piper's father was diagnosed with liver cancer, she left camp to take care of him. The tabloids were turning it into a mess. They claimed he "didn't know how to stop," and "Well with all that Indian in him, I'm not surprised." Piper had had enough of it. She ran out of the house one day and screamed at them. Full force, wet raged screaming.

"How dare you?! You all make me sick! What the hell is wrong with you?!? Don't you have family?! Don't you care enough about your grandparents, your parents, your children to understand?! I can't even believe this is going on right now. Get off of our property and get off of our case!"

Jason had to physically restrain her from pouncing on them. She was crying and the next day there was an article about her in all of the papers. She got several calls from her friends across the country checking up on her.

Two months later, Tristan McLean died and Piper knew what she was going name her son.

_______________________

HAZEL AND FRANK were at the next point in their relationship. Hazel was still young, only eighteen years old and Frank was twenty. They had been dating for four years and finally took the next step: adopting a cat. Frank wasn't really sure, because that would be like owning a person to him, but Hazel explained that they were just buddies, not owner and property. The cat was white with black spots on his paws. They named it Manchu, Pure in Chinese. Manchu and Frank became great friends. Hazel would walk in on them having a debate and Frank would storm off, muttering something about how, "He can't go outside because it's raining why doesn't he get that, Zhège xiǎo zázhǒng" Hazel had learned that little phrase at the end meant, "the little bastard."

They also had little nicknames for each other. Hazel was Voodoo. If anyone other than Frank called her Voodoo, he would make scary threats. Frank was Moose, partially because he loved being a moose, but mostly because he's Canadian. If anyone calls him Moose, Hazel will threaten to plant a diamond in their cabin.

________________________

NICO AND WILL had been dating for almost five years. They had been engaged for three of those five. Their wedding is in eight weeks. #lovewins . They talked about adopting a little girl after they get married and are already halfway through the paperwork. They've done the background checks, the social worker talks, the interviews, all of it. Except for picking out a kid. They wanted a baby at first, the fresh new one straight out of the box, but the reality is that it's not as easy to get one of those as it is the older ones. So they decided for a two to three year old. But it has to be a girl. They wanted to name her Bianca. Hades and Apollo were stoked for the wedding, as well as Jason and Percy. Actually, Jason and Percy might have been more excited than Nico and Will. They proposed for Nico and Will. Here's the story:

So it's three years ago and Nico and Will had been dating for two years. They had discussed their future and decided that they wanted to get married, when it gets legal. Jason overheard this, and called Percy right away.
"PERCY PERCY PERCY BRO SOLANGELO WEDDING FUTURE YAAASS!1!1!"
"Jason what the Hades it's 9 am I should be asleep."
"SOLANGELO FUTURE WEDDING"
"SOLANGELO FUTURE WEDDING?!?!?!?!"
"YEAH BRO I HEARD IT WITH MY OWN TWO EARS"
"Did you get hit with a brick again?"
"NO"
"Can anyone verify it?"
There was momentary shuffling and a voice saying "Jason let go of me-"
"Pipes it's for the greater good"
"Ugh fine. Hey Percy how've you been yeah I heard it here's Jason." She handed the phone back to her insane boyfriend
"OH MY GODS JASON SOLANGELO FUTURE WEDDING"
"DUDE GET TO CAMP WE NEED TO LOCK IT DOWN"
"BE RIGHT THERE"
When they got to camp, Percy and Jason squealed like piggies. Or fangirls whose OTP just became canon (A/N: I'm looking at you Destiel c'mon be canon pls). They tracked down the couple and Jason said:
"By the power given to me as best friend of Nico Di Angelo and supporter of Will Solace, I now pronounce you engaged you may now kiss the bride." Jason pushed Nico into Will and grabbed Percy and ran away.

___________________________

HOPE YOU LIKED THE CATCH UP!!! LIKE AND COMMENT :)

xoxo Carmen <3