Chapter 11-- 3 Months and 3 Tasks

(A/N: For this chapter, you might want to reread Chapter 3)

PERCY WAS USELESS. Annabeth was very independent right now but she was still having morning sickness, just not as often. She didn’t have much of a bump yet, but it wouldn’t be too long before it started to grow.

It was the weekend so they were both home and they decided to have a movie day. Annabeth scrolled Netflix and picked the movie, (because this baby was choosing everything right now and she wanted to be in control of something. Percy thought it was cute.) Life Is Beautiful. Percy asked what it was about and Annabeth replied, “you’ll see.”

After the movie, They were both bawling. When they had emptied out a box of tissues Percy asked, “Why did you want to watch something that made you cry?”

“Because I’m full of emotions today.” And she started crying again.

Percy held her close and coaxed her and stroked her hair and said, “shhh I love you Annabeth. I love you. It’s okay. It’s okay…”

She finally stopped crying and went up to the fridge. She opened it and got out raspberries and greek yogurt. She went to the pantry and got some walnuts. She mixed it together and started eating it.

“Annabeth do you wanna go out to dinner?” Percy asked.

“Sure. Um let me put on some non-lazy-day clothes.”

She walked out of the room and Percy cleaned up a little.

“Annabeth? Are you okay in there? It’s been 15 minutes!” Percy called.

“No.” Annabeth yelled back.

“Oh my gods.” He raced toward the bedroom to find Annabeth in the closet.

“Why don’t I have any clothes that fit me?! All I have are stupid yoga pants and sweatshirts!” She exclaimed.

“It’s okay. Hey,” he said lifting her chin, “I love your yoga pants.” And they kissed.

Annabeth just decided to wear the yoga pants and Percy got pizza and brought it home. When he got to the restaurant, he saw a familiar face.

“Thalia?” he wondered aloud.

“Kelp-for-brains!!!” She called toward him.

“Pinecone Face!” He called back. Thalia headed toward Percy.

“Oh my gods! Where’s Annabeth?” She looked around.

“She’s at home. She doesn’t want people to see her in yoga pants.” He laughed

“Oh. So what’re you guys doing tonight?” She laughed too.

“Nothing really. Wanna come over?”

“Sure! I was just meeting a buddy here.” she glanced over toward where she was before. A guy stood there.

“Thalia are you…?” Fearing the answer, Percy drew out the last syllable.

“NO! Percy he’s just a friend. I’m a hunter forever. I took an oath.” she emphasized oath.

“Oh okay.” He smirked.

Thalia punched him. “Boys are idiots…” She said, getting her pizza and leaving Percy to rub his arm.

Then Percy’s order was ready and he left a voicemail for Annabeth to let her know he was on his way back home and he had a surprise.

When the two demigods got home, Annabeth was nowhere to be seen so Percy did a little investigating. He went into the kitchen and found a note. It said: