Chapter 15-- 7 Months and Talks

PERCY WOKE UP EARLY THIS WEEKEND. He was going to make his wife breakfast in bed. He got out ingredients. Annabeth was going to be so happy. She was getting bigger. He still thought she was beautiful. She would always be beautiful in his eyes.

He made chocolate chip pancakes and got some orange juice and was about to bring it back to her when she walked out of their room.

“I can’t serve you breakfast in bed if you’re not in bed!” He laughed and brought it over to the kitchen table.

“Thanks Perce, but what’s this about?” She asked, grinning.

“Can’t I just make breakfast for my beautiful wife  without having a reason?” He goofily grinned back.

“We’ll see.”

A little bit later, Annabeth and Percy sat down to talk.

“Percy… We’re having a child. And this apartment.. I mean it’s great, but for a baby? What if she cries and the neighbors complain or we don’t have enough room or something? I hate to say this, I mean, we just moved in last year and I know you spent a lot of money and… You know what? Just forget about it.”

“No no no, we need to talk about this. Annabeth, I didn’t spend that much. Second of all, don’t worry about the neighbors or the space. We have 2 bedrooms, a kitchen, a living room, and a bathroom. There’s a park across the street, and lots of kids in the building. I think we’ll be okay here for a little while. Okay?” Percy tried to calm her down.

“Okay. Okay.” Annabeth exhaled slowly.

Percy nodded. “Okay now we’ve talked about the apartment, do you want to talk about names?”

“Alright, I think we should each choose one. Do you want first or middle name?” Annabeth asked.

“I’ll take first.” Percy shrugged.

“Okay, that means I’m middle.”

“If we’re sticking to the Greek and modern name thing then I like Calia, Zoe, and Melody.” Percy suggested.

“I love those. For middle names I like Grace, Ella, and Adalynn. I can’t let Adalynn go.” Annabeth laughed.

“I like Grace and Adalynn. Now we just need to narrow it down.”

“Hmm…” She looked down at her stomach and smiled. They were a family.

__________________________________________________

HI! SORRY FOR NOT POSTING RECENTLY, SCHOOL SUCKS YADA YADA YADA.

CAN YOU MAYBE VOTE AND COMMENT AND JUST TELL ME ANYTHING I NEED TO DO TO MAKE THIS BETTER OR JUST WHAT YOU THINK? MAYBE? THANKS.

-Carmen <3 xoxo