Chapter 8-- The Wedding

TIME SKIP: TO THE WEDDING JUST BEFORE BREAK IS OVER.

ANNABETH WAS PACING IN HER CABIN. She can't back out now, this was only cold feet.

"Annabeth?" She heard from outside the door, "Are you all right? You have to be out there in ten."

"Who is it?" Annabeth replied.

"Thalia. Come on, sister! We have to get your makeup on."

"Ten minutes?"

"No ten bananas, yes ten minutes." Thalia explains sarcastically. 

Annabeth sighs and opens the door. A bajillion bridesmaids enter the room. The list of bridesmaids included Thalia, who was her maid of honor, Piper and Hazel, who were the flower girls, Rachel Elizabeth Dare, Juniper, and Alex, who were bridesmaids. They begin toying with her hair and applying makeup and within about four minutes, they're done and Annabeth looked like a million bucks. She waited for the girls to file out in order. When Thalia left, Annabeth waited three seconds, grabbed her bouquet, and exited the cabin and, onto the beach.

She saw everyone there, and Percy staring at her in amazement. Her hair was pulled out in ringlets of curls in front of her ears, with the rest of her hair in a bun. Her makeup was flawless, thanks to Piper, with silver smokey eyes and pale pink lips. Her dress was something out of a fairy tale. The dress had folded white fabric, and ruffles in the shape of a flower on her left shoulder strap and waist. Fishnet-like veil material was draped over the skirt at different angles. Her veil was placed right on top of her bun, so it flowed over her hair, and kind of waterfalled out behind her.

Percy looked amazing to Annabeth too. His grey, well put-together suit and light blue bow tie looked just right for him. His hair, well, after all these years, Annabeth knew what to expect. His hair could never stay brushed and down, it was always popping up and being unruly. But, that's what she loved about her Seaweed Brain, all the little imperfections that made him perfect. 

She walked up to him and stood hacing him and got lost in his eyes. Annabeth didn't pay attention to anything Chiron said until the 'I do's' came around.

Then, the couple exchanged them, and Chiron said with a ginormous grin, "YOU MAY NOW KISS THE BRIDE!" 

They did indeed kiss, and the guests cheered, especially Alex, who had grown quite fond of them as a couple over the past few weeks. She had even helped Annabeth decide about what dress to choose and cake to buy, blue chocolate cake, of course. Speaking of Alex, it wasn't actually a Hera, memory thing, she had done it to herself, to drown out the pain of losing her family, and written herself a note to come here and start a new life.

Percy and Annabeth kissed more passionately than ever before, after they created an underwater bubble. It was a new chapter, a new beginning, a new page to turn, to begin the rest of their lives together as Mr. and Mrs. Percy Jackson. 

____________________________

WHOOO HOOOO! SORRY GUYS, I KIND OF HAD TO CHANGE THINGS AROUND  A BIT. WHAT DO YOU THINK? FEEDBACK IS MUCH APPRECIATED. LOVE YOU ALL! OH AND GO CHECK OUT MY FRIEND'S STORY CALLED "The Fault In Our Stars (What should have happened)" by Thatfangirlchloe. 

TANKS!!! 

-Carmen <3 xoxo