Disclaimer and Notes

!PLEASE READ! AT LEAST THE FIRST TWO PARAGRAPHS!

Hello! This is Spirit, with my new Naruto fan-fiction!

So, this is going to be rather different than my first two, Silver Wolf and it's sequel Eclipse. This story will mostly follow the Naruto plot-line, with my little changes here and there! Yes, most authors say that at the beginning of their story, but I kinda need to. You as the reader need some kind of idea of what you're getting into.

There is one important thing that distinguishes this book from the thousands of other Naruto stories out there. In this book, all teams are made of five people, not the usually accepted four. So it is a slight AU. And yes, I've thought this through. Stuff will work out, I promise.

Now, onto the boring part.

The disclaimer.

I don't own Naruto. I only own my many, many OC's, any changes I make in the plot-line, and anything else I may mention later. I also don't own the songs used (You'll see how when you start reading). And I don't own any pictures used, including the cover pictures, unless otherwise stated.

I love getting comments, but I won't pressure anyone into it. I know how stressful it is when you're reading a book, and you want to comment, but there's that irrational fear of something. Not sure what, but it stopped me from commenting a lot. I've started, but it's going slowly. So yeah. Just gonna put that out there.

The soundtrack chapter at the end of the book will be updated with the song of the newest chapter and it's artist, and will probably always be up-to-date. So if you want to know what song I used, look there!

Just a warning, I curse a good bit in this book. If that bothers anyone, I'll bleep it out. But for now, there's actual curse words. Just as a warning for anyone who doesn't like that kind of thing.

I'm pretty sure that's all I needed to say. I hope you continue reading this book!

Later!