Ch. 15: Fighting

~Said I'm okay but I know how to lie, but I will never give up, no I'll never give up~

Kiyomi's POV

While I was sleeping, Kakashi had figured out that Zabuza was still alive. So the next morning, after breakfast, he told the four of us that we were gonna go train in the forest.

Sakura still seemed a little wary of me, but Naruto was nicer than ever. And Sasuke seemed a little calmer, since I'd revealed one of the secrets he'd been trying to figure out. Kakashi was the same as ever, and we hadn't told Tazuna or his family. It wasn't their business.

Team Seven walked into the forest, and stopped in a clearing surrounded by large trees. "Alright, here we are," Kakashi said. He was using crutches to move, since he wasn't fully healed yet. "But before we start training, I need to tell you about chakra."

"Oh yeah! We learned about catra in the Academy!" Naruto said happily.

'He's an idiot...' Fenrir muttered. I nodded in agreement. He kinda is.

Sakura grew angry, and punched Naruto in the head. "You idiot! That's not what it's called! What did you do during school?" she yelled at the poor blond.

Naruto rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. "I... May have slept through some of the harder classes..."

"You mean all the classes," Sasuke added, rolling his eyes. I stifled a chuckle, knowing it was true.

"Sasuke...!" Naruto growled, rolling up his sleeves.

But Kakashi stepped in before things got heated. "That's enough, you two. Sakura, please explain."

'Heh... Things were gonna get heated,' Fenrir chuckled pervertedly. 'If the old man hadn't stopped it, I would'a made you leave. You don't need to see that kind of thing at such a young age.'

'Fen!' I thought, mortified. I unfortunately understood what he was talking about. There was probably a blush on my face, but I can't see my own face, so I don't know for sure.

'I bet the Uchiha's gonna punish Naruto later!' The wolf continued, ignoring my embarrassment. 'I wonder what he'll do...? Ah, so many options...'

'FEN!' I mentally yelled. 'Keep your perverted fantasies about them to yourself! I don't need to hear this!'

The wolf only chuckled some more. 'Fine, fine.' Then he retreated back into the depths of my mind, probably thinking of more perverted things.

"Kiya-chan, why are you blushing?" Naruto asked innocently.

My eyes widened, and I shook my head frantically. "N-Nothing." I stuttered.

Sakura sent me a suspicious look, thinking it was because of Sasuke. She was partially right. But that's when Kakashi threw four kunais at our feet. Wait, where was he? He wasn't in front of me anymore.

'In the tree.' I looked up, and saw that Kakashi was indeed standing in a tree. Actually, standing on the underside of a branch, looking down at us. 'Ah, so he's teaching you chakra control,' Fenrir said, seeming interested. 'That's a good way to learn it.'

"So basically, if you master this control, theoretically you should be able to master any jutsu," Kakashi finished up his explanation that I didn't pay any attention to. "Use these kunais to mark how far you get up the trees. Good luck!" he finished with his closed-eye smile.

My three teammates each went to a different tree, and started trying to climb it. I took a minute to examine what they were doing, as I hadn't exactly heard what we're doing. But when I saw that my teammates were trying to climb without their hands, that's when I figured it out.