Eleven (Part 3)

"My daddy abuses me."

__________

I took in a deep breath, and closed my eyes.

"Please, don't tell anybody. Daddy would get you." Chloe whispered to Jennifer.

"Social services need to know, baby." Jennifer said. She gently stroked Chloe's hair.

"No!" Chloe yelped. She looked absolutely terrified. I went over to her and grabbed her arm, I took her to the stairs and dragged her behind me. Once we were in my bedroom I took her phone from her hand.

"You need to text your foster parents and tell them what's going on."

"No, I can't and I won't." She said shaking her head.

"What the hell do you mean you can't? Chloe, it's either stay here with us or your life is at stake till you're 18!" I said. I tried to keep my cool but I couldn't, I lost it. I started crying remembering the abusive foster mother I had once. I looked up from my palms and saw Chloe had fallen asleep, again. I shrugged and went to the game room and took a nap on the couch.

A few hours later there was a loud banging on the door. I heard screaming from downstairs. I immediately ran downstairs and saw the door was barely hanging onto its hinges.

"Oh my god.." I whispered. I slammed my hand over my mouth and shrieked.

"Where is she? Where's my daughter?" The man yelled.

"She's not your goddamn daughter!" Jennifer yelled at him. The man started approaching Jennifer and I stood in between them.

"Get the hell out of here. You disgust me! You're a fucking coward! You have no business being a foster parent if all you're going to do is abuse the kids! Now go!" I spat in his face. He smirked at me.

"Feisty are we? You remind me of my dear Chloe. Now, where is she?" I lifted my arm to slap him, but he quickly grabbed me. I tried to yank myself from his grip but he was too strong.

"Daddy, let her go!" A voice called from behind us. I turned to see Chloe standing there with tear stained cheeks. The man started to approach Chloe but she stopped him.

"No, you wait in the car while I get my stuff."

"Chloe lets go." He said.

"Go. Or I'm not coming with you." Chloe challenged.

"No. She is going to stay right here. I refuse to let her go with you." She said bravely. The man started to walk towards us but there was a loud bang!.

"Step away from them or we will shoot!" We all turned around to see police flooding into the house. They tackled the man and cuffed him.

"Thank you, sir." Lana said to the men.

"No problem, ma'am." He said giving her a wink.

"I'm going to need a lot d Netflix, sleep, and macaroni after today." I exclaimed.
_________
Well, that was crazy! I hope you liked it! It took me three hours to write. Wow. I need to go to bed, goodnight loves! Thank you all for 2K!

-LeAnna