Twenty-Three

The car ride was almost completely silent. All you could hear was the sound of the rubber tires running over the cracked cement roads.

"Are we almost there?" I asked quietly. I felt nervous. We had been driving for a while, who knew where they were taking me!

"Yes, dear, about another ten minutes." The mother reassured me. I nodded and let out a long breath.

"How come you're alone?" The boy asked. I smiled at his cute remarks to get to know my story.

"Well.. I got in a fight with my adoptive mother and my aunt. My aunt showed up out of no where and apparently her and my adoptive mother have been fighting for custody over me. My anxiety skyrocketed and I didn't know what to do. So, I ran off."

"Who's your adoptive mother?" The mother asked.

"Lana Parrilla." I said shyly.

"Nuh-uh!" The mother and boy said in unison.

"Once Upon a Time is like my favorite show!" The mom said loudly.

"We were actually here to get the new scripts for the rest of Season 5. The whole cast is here."

"That's so cool!" The boy said. "What's your name?" He asked.

"Rachel. What's yours?"

"My name's Simon." I smiled at him. He blushed. Too bad I have a boyfriend.

About ten minutes later we arrived at the house. It was a two-story house. From the outside it looked friendly, and welcoming. Almost too welcoming..

"Here, I can take your bag to the spare room." Simon said. I was grateful for how sweet he was.

"Thank you." He smiled, and my heart fluttered.
We walked up the porch steps and into the house. The house was beautiful!

"This is nice!" I said.

"Rachel, dear? Would you like to shower?" Simon's mother asked.

"Yes, please! I need a shower badly." She giggled.

"Follow me." She guided me upstairs and into a decent sized bathroom.

"The towels are on the rack beside the shower." She said pointing to a wooden shelf/rack looking thingy.

"Thank you so much!" I said.

"Knock yourself out." She smiled, and went to leave.

"Wait, can I ask what your name is?"

"Yes, dear. My name is Michelle."
I smiled a 'thank you' and she left. I walked over to the mirror and saw what I looked like. I looked horrid. Absolutely horrid. My makeup had practically melted off my face, I had dirt streaks and tear stains on my face,  and my hair looked like a rat's nest. Basically, I just looked like a ragamuffin. I walked over to the shower and peeled my nasty clothes from my dirty body.

What a relief it was to get undressed! After a minute, or two.. I finally figured out the shower. I turned on the hot water and stood there in the wet warmth. The water felt amazing. I took some shampoo and covered the top of my head in it. I scrubbed so hard my scalp was raw. The bubbles on my head turned a tan color, and when I washed it out the water was too. And to believe I've only been gone three days! I then grabbed the conditioner and did the same. Except this time, the water was almost clear.
There was a whole shower rack of face washes, body washes, and probably every kind of bathing product you could think of.
I selected a face wash similar to mine and covered my face in it. I had the decency to bring my phone with me to the bathroom. I set it on the counter. Now, you could hear it vibrating on the tile counter.

Brrrrr. Brrrrr. Brrrrr. Brrrrr. Brrrrr.

Then it stopped. Was Lana calling me? It took her three days to call me. I clamped my hand on a bottle and threw it at the wall of the shower. It bounced off the wall and came flying back at me. It hit my forehead, even though it was a bottle it hurt like hell. I slipped on the soapy floor, and fell. I hit my head pretty hard on the wall. Slowly, I lost feeling in my body as my eyes closed and all I saw was blackness. The feeling of the water spraying on my skin disappeared quicker than I did three days ago.
______________
..........hey.

Finally I updated! :))))))

Sorry it took so long :(

ILYASM THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT! ILY GUY! YOURE MY LITTLE CHILDREN! WE SHALL RULE THE EVIL REGALS AND THEN REALIZE LANA AND I ARE THE ONLY TRUE RULERS HERE BECAUSE LANA IS MY SPIRIT ANIMAL AND WHAT AM I TYPING HERE

wtf have I just done.

-LeAnna