Thirteen (Part 2)

27 missed calls?

"Lana, I'm home!" I yelled across the house. I heard a thumping noise and saw Lana racing out of the kitchen.

"How'd it go?! You're still a virgin, right?" I looked at Lana with furrowed eyebrows.

"It was amazing." Lana shrieked.

"Wait! So you did have sex!"

"Noo!" I yelled back. "Jesus Christ, woman. Do you need to get laid? Cause all you talk about is sucking dick." Once those words came out of my mouth she flipped me off.

"Where'd he take you?"

"RoseWood Park."

"Aw! I ship it!" She squealed. "we can call you guys.. Either Raniel or Danchel."

"I'm going to go change then we can stay up all night watching Netflix." Lana smiled at me. She still had the cut on her jaw.

"Actually, tomorrow we have to start packing for Vancouver. We could  fit a few episodes in, though."

"Why the hell are we going to Van- oh wait! Weren't you supposed to go get the script like four months ago?"

"Actually, it's more like two-and-a-half months." Lana said sarcastically. I turned on my heels and walked upstairs to change. Once inside my closet I tried to find something comfortable to wear. I settled on a loose white t-shirt and a pair of black nike pros. I quickly french braided my hair and jogged downstairs.

"Aye, your local bitch is back!" I said as I plopped down on the couch, "so, what are we watching?"

"I'm going to get you hooked on Once Upon a Time." She smirked.

"Fine, but then I get to get you hooked on Lost." I joked.

"Oh, I've filmed in a few of those episodes. Nice try." She said throwing pieces of popcorn at me. I shook my head and cursed under my breath.

"Okay, then.. Oh my god! What if we watch Barbie In a Dream House?!" I yelled.

"Fuck yes!" She responded. I pulled my legs up under me and she turned on the first episode of Once Upon a Time. Halfway through it I started to doze off. I wasn't going to lie it was a cool show, but I was too tired to stay awake. I was almost asleep and I felt a blanket being laid over me. It had gotten quiet and I opened my eyes.

"Sh, go back to sleep, Rachel." I nodded and closed my eyes.

"Plug my phone in, will you?" I said half asleep.

"Yeah, goodnight. I love you." I smiled at her remark.

"Goodnight, love you, too." Lana gave me a kiss on the forehead and I heard her walking off, then her bedroom door shut. I fell asleep thinking of the 27 missed calls from Chloe. I fell asleep not knowing that Chloe was still trying to get a hold of me.

___________

The next morning I woke up to the sun creeping in through the kitchen window. And Lana blasting music through out the whole house. She had really shitty music on so I went over to her phone and put in one of my favorite songs.

                   [Sierra]

Little do you know how I'm breaking while you fall asleep,
Little do you know I'm still haunted by the memories,

Little do you know I'm trying to pick myself up, piece by piece,
Little do you know I.. need a little more time..

Underneath it all, I'm held captive by the hole inside, I've been holding back for the feeling that you might change your mind,
I'm ready to forgive you, but forgetting is a harder fight,

Little do you know I need a little more time..

                     [Alex]

Away, away,
I love you like you've never felt the pain, away, I promise you don't have to be afraid, away,

The love is here and here to stay, so lay your head on me.

Little do you know I know you're hurt while I'm sound asleep,
Little do you know my mistakes are slowly drowning me,

Little do you know I'm trying to make it better, piece by piece.

Little do you know I.. I love you till the sun dies.

                    [Both]

Away, just wait, I love you like I've never felt the pain, just wait,
I love you like I've never been afraid, just wait,

Our love is here and here to say so lay your head on me.

Away, away, away, away, I love you like I've never felt the pain, away, away,
I promise you don't have to be afraid, away, the love you see we're here to stay, so lay your head on me,

Lay your head on me,

So lay your head on me.

'Cause little do you know I, I love you till the sun dies.

"Well. That was deep." Lana said while stirring eggs on the stove.

"It's just a song." I mumbled. I went upstairs to get dressed. I went to pick up my phone and it lit up. Chloe was calling me. I shakily picked up.

"Yellow." I answered. I heard sobbing in the background.

"I need you now."
______
BUM BUM BUUUM

bye. Enjoy!

-LeAnna