Twelve

A/N: This whole chapter will be a flashback.

I tossed an turned all night long. There was so much on my mind.
Why did he have to do it?
My bestfriend, Zack, committed suicide. He was my only friend. I started to cry softly, then my crying became sobbing. As sobs caused havoc upon my body my foster mother came in.

"Shut the hell up!" She yelled.

"Yes, mother." I whispered. She gripped my arm tightly and forced me to look her in the eye.

"Been crying, have we?" I calmly nodded and tried to pull away. My actions were rewarded with a hard slap.

"Don't you disrespect me! You're such an ungrateful child! Screw you! No wonder your parents gave you up." The woman said coldly.

"They didn't give me up! They-they died to save me.." I muttered.

"You're such a little asshole. No meals for a week!" with that she slammed the door shut and left me curled up on my cold concrete floor. I heard the lock click.

I was a prisoner in my own bedroom.
___________
I don't know wtf I just wrote. Sorry if it sucks, I'm out of ideas. I reread the whole book for ideas and then I remembered that I had written that Rachel had an abusive foster mother so HERE YOU GO. If you don't like it, screw you. Just kidding :) if you don't like it comment below and I'll talk to you about it. Sorry this is so short, as some of you know I am extremely sick and I'm having a hard time coping with some things at school. It may be about a week-and-a-half before I think of the next update. Sorry, guys :( I just don't really feel good at all. Anyway, I need some sleep.
Goodbye! And always, don't forget to vote and comment below. Woaw, I sound like a fucking youtuber.

-LeAnna