Twenty-One

Ashley left an hour ago. Lana and I were still arguing.

"I'm not fighting with you about this!" I finally screamed.

"Yes you are!" Lana yelled back.
Everyone was in the room. It was weird having an audience.

"I'm not going to just stand here and watch you lose!" I yelled in her face.

"I'm going to win, okay? You just have to trust me!"

"How the hell can I trust you when all you've done the past month is lie?" I said sharply.

"Just-just.. Shut the fuck up and go to your room!" Lana yelled at me. The room got silent. Tears began to ebb at my eyelids. I closed my eyes for a moment.

"I can see now that you really don't want me." I said before jogging up the stairs to my room. Everyone was downstairs still. I took my phone off the charger an checked the time. 5:37am. The sun won't be rising for another hour or two. I stripped off my shorts and pulled on a pair of jeans, and a pair of white high-top converse. Then, grabbing my coat and a small bag from my closet I began to throw essentials into it. Hairbrush, toothbrush, extra clothes, etc. Chloe came up to the room followed by Jennifer and Emilie.

"Where will you go?" Chloe asked.

"She's not going anywhere." Jennifer said, barging into the conversation.

"Watch me." I challenged. I grabbed my charger, my wallet, and my bag. I barged past Jennifer. I quickly ran down the stairs and out of the apartment. I slammed the door shut and began running. What don't hit me until about ten minutes of running was that I didn't know my way around this place. But I had to keep running.

Was this going to be my life? Running away from all of my problems?

Right now I was running from Lana.

Is Lana the problem? Do I really want to go with Ashley instead of Lana?
Do I?

I slowed my running despite the fact I heard no one behind me. No footsteps. No cars. No yelling. Nothing. That's when I realized no one was coming for me. That's when I realized:

I do.

___________________
Yay! An update! Just wanted to let you guys know I'm doing SO much better after what happened with Isaac. He was a fuckboi. Well, not was, he still is. He's caused me so much trouble and stress I don't need nor want.

-LeAnna