Take Me Away

~Before I start this chapter, I'd like to get some fan input in this. What team are you on? What ships are you ensuing?
Oh, I smell a love square coming on.
So, who ever cares enough, (me: ^•^ I hope all of you wonderful lovely people)
I want you to vote in the comments. Whichever couple is voted on the most, is what will be primarily acted on. Other loose ends will be tied up. (This is not the end of the story, I just mean bringing the relationship aspect into play. It's time. You see it coming, right?)

So here are the names that made their way onto the ballot. Feel free to check multiple boxes, if that's what you see in Alice's future.

Team Jeremy []
Team Keith []
Team Lucas[]
Team Señora []
(Just kiddng. Hopefully :S)
Team Other []
Please specify: ______________

Okay, and here we return to your regularly scheduled program.~

She sat down in math, utterly dumbfounded. What the hell was that? Addison was absent so she scooted and sat with Jeremy.

"Hey," he said casually.

"Hello."

"We haven't talked in a while."

"Ugh, I don't get elimination it's so weird!"

"I can help you," alice leaned in to look at his work, " see you," her hand brushed his briefly, she tried not to act caught off guard, "you set them up over top of each other. And you make sure one of the variable sets either x or y, are opposites...." She looked into his eyes. They were completely different than Lucas', they were a very pastel blue, like the sky on the coolest morning in spring. They should be cold, but they weren't. They were warm, "set them up as opposites so that they can be..eliminated. Like -16y
16y, "

She scribbled on his paper, you get it?"

He nodded, "Thank you. You know you're really smart."

"You are too!"

"Yeah, but, I don't know."

She smiled valiantly, "Well, Mr.I don't know, if you ever need anymore explanations you should start Skyping me again. You might need to review Slope."

"Right. Hey, I like your shirt." It was a shirt with the typical Pokémon starters.

"Thanks. You too!" She said with sarcasm, his was plain black.

"Hey," he continued, "did you hear? Iciclecraft got reset.."

"Dangit! That house we built together!"

"Yep. Gone. But-"

"What?"

"We could start our own town this time around? I a a Vet after all."

"YES!" She squealed.

"Whoa there-" he laughed.

"Hey, don't laugh at me I like Minecraft what can I say?"

"That's not what Brianna said." He poked her.

"What are you talking about?"

He raised his eyebrow with a smirk.

"She told you?!" Here cheeks were burning red.

"Calm down," he smiled.

"What did you say?" She asked with hope.

"I said i didn't," a part of her was crushed. 'I hate her!'

"But then again," he started, her spirit was lifting, "i'm a pathogical liar." And with that, he left for home base.

'I freaking love her!' She died in her seat.