1

2 years later.

"Bran" I called out from the bathroom. "what" I heard his husky voice from the other side of the bedroom. "what time do you have that meeting with Lorin?" I asked while I plugged in my curling wand.

"Uhh 'bout 3 o'clock"

I kissed my teeth, "don't we have that dinner at your moms house tonight?" I heard him moan, "yea"

"You sure your gonna make it? Your meetings run long?" I took a piece of my hair and curled it.

I made a face when it didn't come out curly enough.

"I'll let Lorin know" he said coming into the bathroom and grabbing me from behind.

He placed a kiss on my neck and I twitched a bit cus it tickled.

"Stop" I demanded playfully. He kissed his teeth, "you kno you want this" he looked up and down.

I laughed, "just as much as you want this" I mimicked his movement and threw in a lil wink.

"Crazy ass" he pushed my head, which made my curl fall off the wand. "quiiiit!" I screamed and I heard him cackle.

What a good year it has been. After all the nonsense we had going on the year before this one. Me finding out I was the step daughter of the woman who I called mom for 19 years of my life, My real mother and father going to prison, My half sister, Naomi going there too. Lets not forget all the bullshit I went through; getting rapped many times, being a stripper in a club that my own mother owned with her so called "partner", getting jumped, losing my first child, and falling into a deep comma for almost a whole year.

Its been a ride, But it wasn't all bad, good things happened in between those times too; i met Brandon's big nose ass. I got really close with Herb, Misha, Shawn, Kathy, G, and my adorable nephew, Killa.

I'm just glad we've been doing good. Brandon's been getting a lot of public attention ever since he dropped Free Crack 3. I went back to college as a full-time student and I have a part-time job working with my best friend, Kelijah at her urban clothing store. I have mended the broken relationship between my step mother and my sister Jen.

Brandon and I have our own house in Buckhead, Atlanta. Shawn and Misha are planning to come live down here soon. Brandon's mom is living down here too, she occasionally goes back to Chicago on two week vacations to visit G-money and Killa. Herb's crazy ass is as big as Brandon. He's still drinking lean and smoking, nothing new aaaand he still single. Lol.

I just thank god for the blessings he's given us this past year. Nothing crazy has happened and I hope that when Brandon and I go out in public people don't react too crazy. He likes to keep me a secret because he says its better for us because it's our relationship not everyone else's. I respect that.

"Well you need to text her now before you forget" I said coming out the restroom with half my hair curly and the other half still nappy.

He made a face when he looked at me and then took out his phone.

"Lo?" He said, "uh how long that meeting gon take? My mom wants us for dinner tonight"

I heard a bit of chatter on the other line but I couldn't make out what she was saying.

"Aight I'll see you there" He hung up his phone and started lacing up his sneakers.

"So?" I asked with my hand on my hip hovering over him. "she said it's not gon take no longer than 2 hours... maybe"

I rolled my eyes, "don't start with my Brandon" I walked over to the restroom to finish doing my hair.

Classes were cancelled due to the snow fall and Brandon's mother was inviting us for dinner so I was going to be over at her house while Brandon gets his meeting done with some producer.