16

Kelijah in media.

8:30pm.

"Misha what are you doing?" I said changing the channels until I found the E! Channel.

"Cookin some soul food I'm hungry" she retorted back from the kitchen. I chuckled and started to watch the E! news.

Misha was in town for a couple weeks and so was Shawn. So I decided to invite her and Ke over for a girls night. Since Brandon was in Cali doing sum last minute booking. And Shawn was over at Herb's condo with the rest of the guys just kickin it prolly gettin higher than a mudafucka.

"I been so stressed with these jobs lately, I needed to come back down here" Misha said getting some plates from the cabinet.

"Uh-hu yo ass wouldn't be stressed if you and Shawn would just stop playing and move down here but nah y'all wanna be difficult" I said playing with my hair.

She smacked her teeth, "it ain't my fault. I finished school already Shawn ass won't say anything when I bring up the subject"

"Maybe he just don't wanna move away from home" Ke said taking a sip out if her drink.

Misha shrugged her shoulders, "yea I guess so"

"Yo they talking bout Bibby" Ke said grabbing the remote and turning up the volume.

"Word around town is Lil Bibby might be cheating on his girlfriend, the American model Gianna Harrington. According to these pictures we just obtained from a very reliable source they were seen all touchy feely outside of a Marriott hotel"

I furrowed my eyebrows, "I don't understand" I said under my breath.

Then my whole thought process was interrupted by the pictures on TV.

"Yo ain't that that bitch crystal?" Ke got up with her first balled up.

"Bitch yesss!" Misha added.

"They were seen entering the Marriott hotel apparently after Lil Bibby's performance"

Then another picture was shown this time it was Brandon and that bitch kissing!

"We hope that this is a mis understanding but really who could blame Bibby? His girlfriend's a model and she's flying all over the world. Guys, I think if he was doing what we all think he was doing I wouldn't blame him" Georgina Weathers said.

I felt my face heat up as soon as she said that. There was no way Brandon was out here makin me look stupid.

My brain started to rush 100 miles per second. I had so many thoughts I couldn't think right.

"FUCK HIM! FUCK THAT BITCH! AND THAT OTHER BITCH!" I said grabbing the first thing I saw and throwing it at the TV making it shatter completely.

I started throwing all types of things. Tv remote, glass cups, my phone, pillows, food plates basically anything that was in my way.

"I trusted him! I loved him! And he repays me this way?!? I don't wanna be that cliché bitch cryin over a dude she loved that did her wrong! I shoulda never gave him another chance but no I'm so stupid I shoulda just kept my guard up!" I said balling out crying.

Kelijah

Gia was going crazy. She blacked out and started throwing everything. Shit, she even hit me with the damn tv remote.

I didn't blame her tho I woulda reacted the same way if I found out my dude was fuckin bitches.

"I TRUSTED HIM!!!!" She screamed going out to the hallway and throwing the flower vases into the wall.

She ran up the stairs and Misha and I ran after her. We couldn't leave her alone. she ain't stupid enough to hurt herself but G is crazy.

"I swear if he was here I would've been smoked his ass" she said going into the closet and throwing all of Bibby's clothes on the floor.

She laughed and pulled out some of his sneakers.

"G what are you gonna do?" Misha asked her trying to stand in front of her but quickly got out the way when she grabbed a baseball bat.

She opened some drawer which contained Bibby's watches and chains and shit and started bashing them with the bat.

"ITS OVER!" She screamed hitting the walls of the closet with the baseball bat.

She looked over at me and I could see all the anger in her eyes. She walked over to the tv and hit it with the bat over and over again making it shatter.

She bashed the whole room and then moved to the hallways.

She was going crazy. I was even scared.

Minutes later after she bashed the guest room we heard her sobbing loudly.

I ran over to the room and found her with her arms wrapped around her legs and her back against the wall rocking back and forth.

"Gia" I said softly getting closer to her.

She looked up at me with her red puffy eyes, "he lied to me" she said softly. "Do you think he ever really loved me? What should I do? I love him but I refuse to be that girl who takes him back over and over again?" She said with tears in her eyes.

I kneeled down by her and rubbed her back. I took her into my arms and she sobbed some more. I didn't know what to say. She was hurt and there was nothing I could say that would make it all better.

Her heart had been broken once again.

-Hard chapter huh?

-No words.

-So bibby dropping FC3 @ 7:15 & he dropped the link to preorder his "album" FC3 the Epilogue & I preordered it and boi! Them songs is fire asf yo seriously bro go in

Comment, vote, share, and add this to your library

Thanks, K.