10

Later that night.

Brandon

I flew back to the Chi and got Gmoney to find out where Gia's real moms was. Apparently she got into a prison fight and she got stabbed real bad.

I was walking up to the entrance of the prison. I went up to the window to ask for information.

"I need to know if Gianna Harrington was here? I think she was coming to see her mom who got stabbed" I said to the lady officer at the window.

"Uh let me check" she typed on the computer, "yes she's still here we had to give her a shot to calm her down"

"What?" I put my hands on the window, "where she at? She okay?"

"Sir she's fine. she should be in room 315" she pointed down the hallway. I nodded and took off to find the room.

"313... 314... 315! Here it is" I said stoping at the door. I opened it slowly as I saw her head lift up.

"Brandon?" She asked confused, "w-what are you doing here?" I heard her voice crack.

"Looking for you" I said coming closer and standing beside the bed. I took her hand and intertwined it with mine. "baby I'm sorry" I apologized.

"My mom" she said with her voice cracking more, "s-she hurt me so much" she said bursting into tears.

This was the first time I've ever seen her like this. She hated people to see her cry.

I sat at the edge of the bed and took her into my arms. "she gave me away to another family. why didn't she want me" she cried while I closed my eyes. I felt for her. it hurt to see her like this.

"H-her excuse was because she couldn't take care of me but I ended up in worse situations all because of her and my step sister!"

I swallowed the knot that I had in the middle of my throat, "L-look, I had my moms but she didn't take care of me and my brothers like a mother should. Me, shawn, and G were always out on the block gettin into trouble. So maybe yo moms just want to say sorry for everything and for you to forgive her" I looked down at her.

I felt her grab my hand tighter. She was silent for a couple minutes then I heard her start sobbing again and then she burst out crying.

"Baby it's gon be okay I gotchu I'm here" I rubbed her arm.

"no! no it's not! she prolly gon die! You prolly leaving again soon! Who's here for me huh? WHO?!? Nobody!!!!! I'm always around when people need me but when I need them they not there!!!" She said throwing her hands everywhere and getting up off the bed.

"I can't do this shit anymore man!" She ran her fingers thru her hair in frustration.

Then outta nowhere my phone started to ring. I looked at it and then at her, I could see she was really upset. I tried ignoring the phone but it kept on ringing non stop.

"Answer the fuckin phone Brandon!" She pointed. "no I'm not because you more important to me" I said but that didn't work because it rang again.

"Goddamn! Just answer the stupid phone! And Tend to whatever business you have!" She turned around to face the wall.

I grabbed my phone and slid the screen to answer, "hello"

"Bibby you running outta time your flight leaves in 30min" I heard Lorin's frustrated voice on the other like. "okay" I said lowly and hung up the phone.

"G, I-I..." I tried to talk but she cut me off, "you gotta go yea yea yea i don't care" she said waving her hand walking out the room.

I tried to follow her but I couldn't I just had to make it to that show if not my career was gon be over. I had to talk to her but that was gon have to wait.

Gia

"Hey how you holdin up?" Misha said slowly pulling the curtain. i sighed, "I'm okay. just waiting to see what happens" I looked back at her.

We were silent for a couple minutes, "I just can't wrap my head around this whole situation. I don't hate her I just don't understand why she did it? Why she gave me away or why she was apart of that whole plan to fuck up my life"

"Maybe she didn't know it was you. I remember you telling me that she gave you away as a baby and didn't turn back so maybe she just thought you were some little rich girl who didn't know anything" Misha said pulling a chair next to me.

"That could be a possibility. But the doctors aren't so optimistic about her chances of living. She got stabbed in one of her kidneys"

Misha sighed, "let's just pray for the best. Did you talk to Brandon? Gmoney told us he dropped him off here"

I rolled my eyes, "yea he was here"

"I don't like the way you saying that. what happened?"

"It was okay for a little while but then I realized he wasn't going to be here for long and then on top of that his phone was ringing nonstop so I told him to leave" I shrugged.

"Gia, why?" She compassionately said.

"I don't know I hate the fact that he left without sayin shit to me. it's not that I don't trust him but men are men and they don't think with their head sometimes" I looked down.

Misha opened her mouth to say something but was interrupted my a loud noise coming from the machine.

"G-Gia somethings wrong" she grabbed my arm getting up.

I ran towards her and I didn't hear the breathing machine make noise anymore. "call a doctor fast!" I screamed.

Misha went running out the door and came back with a doctor and a nurse.

"Ma'am step outside please" the nurse said taking us out the room.

"No no what's happening!?!?" I asked starting to panic.

"Ma'am please step out" the nurse said tugging me out the room. "wait!" I fought back. "Gia come on!" Misha pulled me. "I need to know if she's okay! Mom! Mom! If you can hear me I forgive you!!!! I'm sorry!!!!" I said kneeling to the floor and putting my hands across my face.

"I'm sorry mom" I sobbed quietly while Misha pulled me into her arms. "I never meant for this to happen" I cried hugging Misha tighter.

Minutes later I managed to get up and hold myself up. I was walking back and forth until the doctor came back out.

"Ms. Harrington..." he said with a sadden face. "I'm sorry" he looked down.

"What?!" I grabbed his arms, "no no no no NO!!!! Please NOOOOO!" I busted out crying again.

"I'm sorry, we did everything we could" he said trying to help me up.

I kneeled on the floor and just sobbed. She's gone. She's really gone.

-Y'all, Bibby not shit having his phone ring while trying to get shit right with Gia.

-What would y'all do if your man would act like this?

Comment, vote, share, and add this to your library.

Thanks, K.