22

Gianna

2:45am.

I couldn't sleep because my head kept going in circles. I had so many questions and memories that I needed to be explained.

But why wasn't my supposedly boyfriend here? Where we in a fight? Did we break up?

I couldn't sleep just thinking about stuff like that. I laid my head back on the pillow but then I heard the door open.

I knew it was some nurse just checking to see how I was so I didn't pay much attention.

"Gia are you sleep?" And unknown voice said. I looked up and she seemed familiar I just couldn't pinpoint where I saw her at.

"No?" I said picking my head back up.

"The doctors told me that you have temporary memory loss and I just wanted to wish you the best on regained it back" she said putting her hand on her chest.

Something about her seemed weird. She gave off a fake vibe.

"Wh-who are you?" I asked.

She gave me an evil smile, "that's not important baby I just wanted to bring you this gift. Hopefully it'll bring back your memory"

She came closer and pulled out her phone. She did some clicking and then put it in front of me.

Then she started playing some video and as it began I saw that it was somebody's sex tape.

I kept looking at it because those two people seemed familiar, then it hit me. Everything from that night started coming back to me.

Brandon! Her. Both of them together. Me going crazy and burning his stuff. CRYSTAL!

I looked up and then at her.

"You! You fucking lying ass hoe ass bitch!" I screamed and went for her face.

I grabbed it and looked straight in her eyes, "you fucking stupid ass bastard you made Brandon cheat on me that's why he's not here!!!"

She got out my grip and stepped closer to the door and laughed, "I told you. You and Bibby weren't ever going to be happy! He's mine he will never be yours!"

I felt my cheeks get red and my heart start to race. Then I found myself taking off the IV needle and running up out of bed.

I felt a sharp pain on my ribs but I didn't care I was finna beat her stupid ass up. I lunged towards her and grabbed her hair.

"You gon regret ever messing with me bitch!" I screamed punching her. I punched and punched with every bit of strength in me. She punched me too and we were both going at each other.

Then some machine went off and seconds later nurses and doctors came rushing in. They pulled me off of her but I was still fighting. The pain in my ribs was unbearable at this point. Then all I saw was black.

Kelijah

I got a call from the hospital that somebody by the name of Kelijah had had snuck into see Gia.

"Doctor Carson" I called the doctors name. He turned around and walked over to me.

"You said someone by the name of Kelijah came to see her? What did she say? What happened?!" I said getting anxious.

"We've checked the security footage and this is the girl who snuck in" he said showing me a picture.

It wasn't that clear but some of her physical features I recognized and I knew who she was. Crystal.

"How is she?! Is she okay?!"

"She's fine. When we came in she was on top of the other lady and was punching her screaming swear words. Her ribs are fine she didn't cause much damage"

I sighed feeling relieved, "okay good. I'm going to go take care of this really quick. Please keep a security officer at her door. We will pay the security charges"

"No problem ma'am I'll let you know when she wakes up"

I nodded and pulled out my phone as I walked towards the exit.

"Hello" I heard Misha's sleepy voice. "Misha I'm on my way to your crib. Get up. Get dressed. Put on some Tim's asap!"

"Okay" she said. "I'll let you know when I'm parked in your drive way"

I hung up and started the car. This bitch's free rides were over. It's time for her to pay the price. Wanna fuck around and mess with my family nah she got another thing coming.

-It's time for Crystal to get her one y'all

-This is a teaser lol

Comment, vote, share, and add this to your library.

Thanks, K.