29

Happy New Year guys! 🎉
& we reached 10k reads I'm sooo happy thank y'all for everything!

Brandon

We were 2hrs into driving and she wouldn't say a word. I could see her looking out the window from the corner of my eye.

"Should I ask her sum?" I asked myself.

I cleared my throat, "so uh"

"Fuck my voice to damn deep" I said to myself and cleared my throat once again.

"So uh how's your memory goin?" I asked her.

She looked at me with a "really" face expression and turned back towards the window.

"Buckz you tweakin get ya shit right" I talked to myself.

"I meant have you remembered anything?"

She looked out the window for a couple seconds then switched her eyes to look at the highway.

"I remembered small things. My mother, father, and sister. I feel like I have other siblings cus I have faint flashbacks but they aren't clear. I have crazy dreams. I just want to ask my sister questions. Hopefully she can answer then" she almost whispered the last part.

I nodded my head, "what bout us?"

"I remember you were driving and I was shooting but i don't know where we were at. I remember the BET Awards, that's my favorite memory and I kinda remember when we first met"

She chuckled, "you didn't wanna talk to me you were kinda babysitting me while Herb didn't some shit Remember?" She looked over at me.

I chuckled, "yea I remember"

"I think we were always in hospitals but I'm not sure" she twisted her mouth in doubt.

"Pretty much" I said taking the exit out the highway.

"can I ask you sum?" She looked over.

I nodded, "yea wassup"

"Were you a drug dealer before? I feel like I've been one too according to a dream I had I think we worked together. Does the name Credo sound familiar?" She asked.

damn, she remember Credo?

"Y-yea I was. Credo was the plug"

She gasped, "that's how we met! That's why I said I always saw you around because I become apart of NLMB when Credo was there! I remember now!" She jumped up.

She seemed happy and shit I was too.

"You boxed. Do you remember that?" I asked her.

She furrowed her eyebrows, "me? Box? Forreal?"

I chuckled at the way she said it. It was like she couldn't believe.

"Hell yea you took me to a boxing club when we first got to Atlanta from Chicago some dude named marques. You said you knew him from high school or sum" I shrugged.

"Marques." She said thinking, "oh! Marques!" She snapped her fingers, "you couldn't believe I boxed either could you?" She asked laughed.

Damn, she was remembering shit real quick.

"Hell nah I couldn't believe that shit. Ain't no hoe from Chicago good at nuthing but sucking you dry" I said.

She laughed, "that's all they know"

We both laughed as I pulled up to her driveway. Jen and Herb's cars were here so that means whole crew here too.

"Looks like gang gathered to welcome you back" I said putting the truck on park.

She looked confused, "welcome me back?"

"Yea" I said gettin out the truck. She got out too and just as she was closing the door Ke came walking fast as hell down the driveway.

"Gia!" She said, "listen, there's somebody here to see you" she said looking all mysterious.

I saw Gia furrow her eyebrows.

"Me?" She pointed to herself. Ke nodded.

She turned over to me and shrugged her shoulders. I just stood there looking at her not knowin what to say.

She walked over to me.

"C-Can you come in with me?"

I looked straight into her eyes. Something told me she was starting to trust me again.

"Yea" I nodded and got her baggage out the truck.

"I'll help you" Ke said grabbing two duffles bags from my hands.

I walked beside her and outta nowhere she reached for my hand and intertwined her fingers with mine.

Gianna

I grabbed Brandon's hand and walked into the house. It was quiet, a little too quiet.

We walked into the living room. I saw Jen, Herb, Squeak, Doowoop, Maneski, Mally, and the rest of the guys.

We walked further into the living room and I saw a guy sitting quietly almost seeming scared by himself. 

Jen stood up, "G-Gia" she said nervously. "D-do you remember him?"

She pointed towards the guy. I released Brandon's hand and faced the guy.

I analyzed him and what he had on. He looked homeless.

I shook my head, "no"

I saw Jen put on a defeated look then pull out a picture. She put it in front of me.

It was a family of 3. A girl who kinda looked like Jen, another smaller little girl and then there was a smaller little boy.

--------------------

"G" I heard a little boy's voice. "G" he called my name again.

"What Rick" I asked him. I was barley waking up and he was already hyped up and knocking on my door.

I heard my door open and I lifted my head to see if he was there but no one was standing there. I laid my head back when I heard a loud, "BOO!"

"Ricardo!" I scolded.

He laughed hysterically while I just gave him a stale look, "it's not funny little boy"

"It is too me" he said gettin up off the floor, "anyways mom said it's breakfast time"

He mushed my head and ran out my room.

----------------------

My eyes widen.

"Ricardo?!!" I felt the tears run down my cheeks as the flashback came to an end. I dropped the picture and ran towards him.

"My baby brother!" I sobbed in his arms.

How could he be like this? Who did this to him!?

"Gia" he cried on my shoulder. My heart broke into pieces when he called my name.

That was my baby brother and I had to look at him in those conditions. Why?!

"What happened to you?! Who did this?!?" I said touching his face and looking at him up and down.

His eyes looked at the floor. I saw tears drop down like bullets.

"M-Mom" he whispered.

-Her dad's somewhere lost in the world of drugs and shit.

-Brought Gia's little brother back.

-What you think happened to him?

-Don't worry Gia's gettin better

Comment, vote, share, and add this to your library

Thanks, K.