38

9:45am.

Kelijah

"You want some more bacon?" I asked Herb showing him the pan.

He nodded stuffing his face with pancakes. I walked over to the island and put the last 3 strips on his plate.

"You eat too damn much." I complained. He just smacked his teeth and kept on eatin.

As he ate I grabbed my phone and decided I wanted to be nosy and go on media takeout.

"TMZ Cameras caught surveillance footage from a club brawl last night at Center Stage. It is said that the Chicago rappers Lil Bibby and G Herbo were performing on stage when a brawl broke out in the crowd. The camera's from the place caught Gianna Harrington, Bibby's girlfriend jumping off stage and hit one of the girls in the crowd...."

"What the hell?" I whispered under my breath and immediately  double clicked my home button and went to messages

I clicked on Gia's contact and texted her hella fast.

"Damn who got you mad? Typing all fast and shit" Herb commented putting the strip of bacon in his greasy mouth.

I mean mugged him and kept typing.

Ke👑🔫: Have you seen media takeout?

Gigi👯🔫: no why?

Ke👑🔫: They caught us fightin last night bro. They got a video and everything. You can see Herb and Bibby goin add it and you too!

Gigi👯🔫: wtf? ima go look hold on.

I read the message and put my phone down.

"Who gotchu mad?" Herb asked again. "Media fuckin takeout!" I semi yelled.

He made a confused face, "huh?"

"they caught you and bibby on camera bussin somebody in the face" I said showin him the phone.

"Fuck" he whispered grabbin a napkin and cleaning his mouth. "You told Gia bout this?"

I nodded, "that's who I was texting"

"Fuck bro" he said reading the post. "They gon wanna talk about this shit on a interview KM and Lorin got us for"

I furrowed my eyebrows, "interview? You and Bibby?"

"And you and Gia"

My mouth dropped, "when did KM schedule it?"

"Bout couple days ago"

I moaned in frustration, "why you ain't
tell me?"

"I was that night after the show but I ain't get too cus shit popped off"

"Yea whatever" I waved him off, "cus you never tell me shit" I whispered under my breath taking the dishes to the sink.

--------------------

Bibby and Gia's house.

"Aight I gotchu" Brandon came into the closet with his phone to his ear.

"Y'all seen them websites?" He asked jumping on top of the small square island where he kept his chains and watched.

I nodded while looking thru my closet, "Ke just texted me. Who was that on the phone?" I said taking out a long sleeve free Gucci t shirt.

"Lorin"

"You got another show?" I asked bending down to see what sneakers I would wear.

"Nah an interview"

I furrowed my eyebrows, "with who? VladTv?"

"Nah Nessa from Hot97"

I looked back at him with a confused face expression, "why her? You usually don't do interviews with that radio station."

He cleared his throat looking guilty.

"Okay what's going on?" I said switching all my weight to my right foot and crossing my arms.

"They kinda wanted us four there. Chances are they gonna wanna talk about that video" he pointed at my phone.

I rolled my eyes and sighed, "that's the last thing I want to talk about"

"Ion wanna talk about that either" he said taking a small jump from the island.

"We meeting Herb and Kelijah later?" He wrapped his arms around me kissing my forehead.

I nodded, "uh-hu ima just get ready" I kissed his jaw.

He left out the closet since he was already dressed and ready. I only had to change my clothes and since I had curls on yesterday all I did was pull it up into a bun.

-------------------

All four of us were sitting in the living room chillin, watching tv. Brandon was ordering some Chinese food so we could all eat dinner.

"So about this interview" Ke started.

I chuckled, "I'm not saying shit" I shrugged.

"Are they tryna have all four of us sitting down tryna interrogate us?"

"Basically" Herb said putting his phone on his lap.

"What time is the interview"

"Around 2. We leaving tomorrow morning cus we gotta be there a day before"

"What's gonna happen to our plan of catching them lil thots?" Ke asked.

I took a second to think, "it's gonna have to wait for now."

Then outta nowhere we heard the door buss open and some ugly ass out of tone singing.

"You pull up on 6's stunt for the bitches, I pull up ina forgein all these hoe's goin" squeak and Mally came in singing loud ass hell.

"Familia!" Mally yelled coming into the living room.

"Y'all look dead as fuck" Squeak followed behind him.

I was about the say something but then the door bell rung and I got up quickly to open it.

It was the delivery guy. I grabbed on the money sitting on the table by the door. I paid and tipped him then closed the door.

"That shit smell good Ku" Mally said almost slobbering on me.

"What's the Chinese food?" Squeak said.

"Yes but you ain't gettin any" Ke mushed him.

"Whatever shordy bet ima still sum off yo plate"

Ke laughed, "I'm yo dreams" she said quickly grabbing her food.

We all grabbed our food and sat down in the living room watching a movie just relaxing.

- 😩 I'm so sorry for not updating as fast as y'all want me too midterms kicking my ass.

-I promise this the last time I will do this.

-also I was kinda stuck on what to write. But these last two chapters will be interesting.

-thanks for riding with me. And update coming soon.

Comment, vote, share, and add this to your library.

Thanks, Rin.