13

Few days later.

Gia

After having that talk with Misha I let things sink in my head before I called up Brandon again.

I was walking up the steps to the studio where he was recording tonight. I walked inside and went to go look for his room.

I turned the knob slowly peeping in. "hey" I heard his voice. I smiled and walked towards him. "hey" i said pulling up a rolling chair in front of the soundboard.

He turned to face me, "You look beautiful" he said reaching for my hand. I tried so hard not to blush.

"Thanks" I looked down. "ima get down to biness cus I know that's what you came for. I don't have no excuse I just had to leave cus it was startin to be too much. See, where I'm from we use bitches for a day or two then we forget bout em." He waved his hand

"And I felt different bout you. You mad cool. You ain't even kno I was a rapper. You definitely a ride or die" He chuckled touching my chin lightly.

"you aint like them regular girls. Y-you just different... and I need that." he sighed, "so I guess what I'm tryna say is that I was scared to hurt you and then end up loosing you" he shrugged looking down at the carpet.

"I do understand where you comin from and why u doin all this but you gotta learn to talk to me baby you can't just expect me to read ya mind" I said lifting his chin up to look him in the eyes, "I mean I am smart but not that smart" I said causing him to smile.

"I hate arguing these months been hell without you. My real moms died. You weren't here. I need you" I said getting up and straddling him, "I need you" I said again and leaned in for a kiss.

But I pulled away when I got a thought in my head, "one last question" I said.

He nodded letting out a small, "uh-hu"

"Is there anything else you'd like to tell me before we get back together?" I placed my hands on his chest.

I saw his eyes move quickly up, and down and side to side. "n-nah j-just know that... i- i love you" He said pecking my lips.

"Why you stuttering dude?" I raised my eyebrow. "quit worryin baby" he smacked his lips, "jus worry bout what you gonna wear in a few days to the BET awards" he winked.

My head went back a little, "you lyin baby?" I said starting to get excited. He nodded his head, "oh my god!!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs and jumped up and down.

"My baby made to it to the BET Awards" I twerked a lil, "we made it!!!!!" I shot my hand up.

I saw Brandon chuckled, "you crazy" I flipped my hair, "is you not excited? This is big baby really big" I said sitting back down on his lap.

"I'm really proud of you. honestly." I kissed his cheek. "but I thought you didn't want people to be all in our business?"

"Shit I've kept yo short ass for a secret long enough. ion want no mudafuckas to be all up on this" he said feeling on my booty.

I shrugged, "makes sense that way these girls WILL know who this ass belongs too" I said reaching for his too.

"Quit man" he said twitching. It was funny he didn't like me to touch his lil booty. But I did anyways.

"Okay well finish whatever you got going on here and I'll see you later" I said getting up and grabbing my bag.

"At home right?" He said sitting down on the rolling chair and twirling around. "no when you come pick me up for the show"

He smacked his lips, "Whatchu mean man I wanna go home"

"Uhhh no hunny we back together but you ain't coming home" I shook my index finger ready to bust out laughing.

"G you serious?" He said with stale face. i nodded my head almost laughing.

"Im kidding baby" I said finally letting my laugh out. "you play to damn much" he said throwing a empty bottle water at me.

I put on a surprised face, "you gon throw shit at me?"

"Okay don't expect nuthing tonight baby boy" I flipped my hair starting to walk out the studio.

"Oh hell nah" he said running behind me and grabbing me by my waist, "you givin me sum tonight" he whispered in my ear.

"Sorry boo business is closed until further notice" I winked and got out his grip.

I walked off and out the studio. He thought I was playing but I wasn't. lol.

-They back together y'all don't kill me lol

-Bibby looking too suspicious tho. 😶

Comment, vote, share, and add this to your library.

Thanks, K.