18

Later that night.

Kelijah

"You can put the Macaroni and cheese in that bowl" Gia pointed to a blue bowl.

I did as told and then proceeded to stir it.

After helping her with everything the food was done and we were just sitting in the living room waiting for Bibby to arrive.

"Broski called he on his way" Herb came in putting his phone in his pocket.

He plopped his skinny self down next to me and laid his head on my shoulder.

"Y'all cute I don't know why y'all won't quit playing and go out already" Gia said shaking her head.

That made Herb pick his head up off my shoulder real quick and scoot over some.

I chuckled.

We all sat there on our phones except for Gia who obviously didn't have one cus she thru it at the Tv and broke it completely.

The door bell rang and I felt my body stiffen. "Lord I pray to you that nothing happens tonight" I prayed to myself.

Gia took a deep breath and went to go open it.

"Hey baby" we heard Bibby greet her and then a kissing sound.

They both came into the living room. Bibby had his hand around Gia's neck and his luggage bag on the other hand.

"Wassup why y'all so quie-" he said looking at us then stopping mid sentence when he saw the tv.

"What happened? We got robbed?" He looked over at Gia who didn't even seem to care.

"Nah bro I woulda been smoked they ass if that goofy shit would happened" Herb waved his hand.

"G?" He asked putting his bag down, "you good?"

I sat up in the couch waiting to see what Gia would say. Outta the corner of my eye I saw Herb discretely look over at me and then quickly turn back to them.

Gia took a deep breath.

"Where were you after your performance in Cali 4 months ago?" She said nonchalantly.

He scratched his head, "when I was on tour? right?"

She nodded her head.

"At my hotel"

Gia took another breath pulling something outta her back pocket.

"So these are fake?" She said holding some paper up.

I leaned over a little and got a glance at it and it was them pictures where him and that bitch was kissing.

He scratched his head, "w-where you get them f-from?" He asked nervously.

"You don't watch the news?" She put her head to the side.

"I c-can explain" he tried to grab G's hands.

"Explain what? That you got a twin and that wasn't you kissing her?" She crossed her arms and I saw her leg start to shake.

"G c'mon she set me up"

"And you was stupid enough to fall right into her fuckin trap huh? Damn B thought you was smarter than that" she said sarcastically.

He smacked his teeth, "we ain't do nothing. she wanted to but I didn't"

"But ya still gave in I know you man don't fuckin give me that bullshit cus you know damn well I ain't stupid" she threw the paper at him.

"If it's one thing that I hate is mudafuckas who act innocent and lie straight to they girls face"