9

In honor of Bibby announcing when Free Crack 3 comes out.

Brandon

"Unbuckle your seat belts we have landed" the pilot spoke over the loudspeaker.

My nerves were bad just thinking about ridin home and possibly finding Gia at home.

I got off the plane, went to baggage claim, and after that I called up my homie, Scotty. I met him after me and TIP hoped on a track together for Free Crack 2.

"Wadup" I said dabbing him up. "wadup brotha nice to see you again" He said helping me put the suitcase in the truck of the car. I nodded, "what's been goin on down here?" I said gettin in the truck.

"Man nuthin really. same ole same ole" he said starting up the car. "wassup witchu tho I been seein you a lot on the news lately"

"Man I been on tour for bout 4 months now and shit but I had to take a break" I paused looking out into the window. "why you sick or sum?" He glanced over and then made a turn. "nah man I gotta fix sum shit with this shordy I been with" I said keeping it short.

"Damn I feel you man" He said pulling into the street I lived in. I nodded my head, "yea man I'm tryna see if she at the crib so we can talk cus that shit been buggin me ever since I left for this tour"

"Well fix yo shit B and get shawty right man" he took out his hand ready to dab me. I dabbed him up and got out the car to get my suitcase. "aight bro ima catch you later thanks for giving me a ride"

"No problem man" he said rolling up his window and pulling out the driveway. I took a deep breath and turned to face to front door. I felt my hands get sweaty at the thought of facing Gia for the first time.

I took a couple seconds to take a deep breath and walked up to the house and opened the door.

I looked around taking in the view, but sum didn't feel right. It felt cold and empty, like nobody was here. The kitchen was clean. Both rooms were empty, including the master bedroom.

Was she out shoppin? Maybe she was with Kelijah crazy ass eating lunch or sum.

I pulled out my phone and looked for her contact. I clicked on the it and put the phone to my ear.

"What B!" She said sounding irritated. I made a face,"where G at?"

I heard her smack her teeth, "it's nun of yo business, go back on tour or call her or sum. don't bother me" she snapped.

"Man chill out. I took a couple days off, I needa talk to her"

"you coulda thought of that when you didn't tell her about that tour or when you left without saying shit! You got some nerve callin me! I outta slap the dog shit outta you!" She trailed off bout mad as hell.

I took my phone out my ear. shordy was screaming loud as fuck.

"Look man!" I raised my voice, "just tell me where Gia at all I wanna do is make shit right so I can go back on this tour and focus man"

I heard her take another deep breath, "first of all, don't raise yo voice at me cus you lucky I'm in the middle of my shift or if not I would've been pulled up on yo ass!"

I smacked my teeth annoyed.

"Don't smack ya teeth at me who the fuck you- looord Jesus! Help me!" I heard her praise, "you lucky I done found Jesus!" She said taking a deep breath, "she's in Chicago"

"Chicago? why the hell she in Chicago? Who she with? Tell me!" I demanded getting anxious.

The only mudafucka that came to mind was Durk. She was prolly with Durk.

"Chill out she's by herself on some business that's not my business to tell you" she said.

"Aight man thanks" I said hanging up the phone. I ran my hand thru my hair thinking of what to do next.

I slouched on the sofa and then pulled out my phone. I called up Lorin and explained to her what I wanted to do.

Gia

"Welcome Ms. Harrington. Right this way please" the lady in the blue uniform said escorting me thru a small pale hallway and into a small room the same color as the hallway.

We walked thru a couple curtains which by the way they looked were old and separated each patient. We walked to the far end of the room and she pulled open the last curtain.

I gasped at the sight that was before me. It had been so long since I last seen her. She was old and had grey hair. I could see some small wrinkles on her face as well as some bruises from the fight.

She was connected to a machine that made noise every time she took a breath. She had an IV in her arm and a bandage wrapped around her stomach area with a few blood stains.

"She's sleeping right now but she'll be awake soon" the officer said checking her small watch. I nodded and took a seat next to the old bed.

I waited there for about 15 minutes until I saw her move. I got up and held her hand. "hey" I spoke softly.

I saw her eyes get watery as she tried to talk. "shhhh it's okay don't force yourself" I saw a couple tears roll down her cheeks.

I wiped them off, "look" I said finally. "I'm not mad at you and I don't hate you. I just want to know why you put me thru all of this?" I said feeling my voice start to crack.

She opened her mouth and started to stutter word by word, "I-I-I w-w-wanted t-t-the b-b-best f-f-for y-y-you" she paused taking a small gasp of air. I stopped her before she said anything else, "here" I said pulling out a pen and a small piece of paper, "write it down so you don't have to gasp for air" I said handing them to her.

She took the pen in her shaky hand and started to write. When she was done writing she handed me the paper and looked up with a look of redemption.

I sighed before reading it.

"When your father found out I was having a baby he tried to force me to have an abortion. When he left to go back to his real family I made it seem like I had the abortion. Things weren't so good in my life and I couldn't afford to raise you so I decided to reach out to his wife and tell her everything. she was so sweet and nice and offered to take you. She managed to convince your father that she found you at her door step. They adopted you and I decided to forget about you because I thought that was the best thing."

I looked up with tears in my eyes, "but I needed you" I said softly, "there were times where I felt like I didn't fit with that family. At one point that women was a bitch to me." I pointed towards nowhere.

I saw her close her eyes and tears run down. "I was miserable sometimes. I wanted to run away and I did but only to get into a more dangerous situation. It was hell! WHY! WHY DID YOU PUT ME THRU ALL THAT!!!!!" I screamed shaking her.

I heard the machine make a loud sound and seconds later two officers came running in to pull me off of her and take me out the room. "LET ME GOO!!!" I screamed kicking and punching.

They took me into a room and tied me to a bed just like the one she was in and gave me a shot. Seconds later all I saw was black.

-Just got word that Bibby drops Free Crack 3 Nov. 27. You guys don't know how excited I am 😩

-Things just seem to always get worse, sad thing is these are only her family problems.

Comment, vote, share, and add this to your library.

Thanks, K.